1.    #1  
    is it possible to watch ISOs the TP? Based on a post over androidcentral it doesn't seem to be possible on android. Any idea if it can done on webOS?
    Watch isos? You can can mount them on the chroot.
    I would guess no because an ISO is not meant to be a playable file (to the best of my knowledge).

Basically can be played using the proper setup, mounted. But media playing software will not load it natively.

On PC for example I am pretty sure the Nero media player works to play ISO's, but part of that software suite is also designed for burning ISOs to disc so it has the additional abilities a standalone player wouldn't have. (this is from memory on my HTPC, not home so I can't check)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    VLC player plays ISO fine on my PC. Maybe the android version will.
    Maybe it's VLC I use too. I've got like 4 media players on the HTPC. And a PVR front end.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...