1.    #1  
    For an unknown reason, a large number of my default applications (Calendar, Clock, Camera, Calculator, QuickOffice, Adobe Reader, YouTube, and Amazon Kindle Beta) have stopped working recently.

Since I cannot delete/reinstall these applications through the Software Manager/HP App Catalog, is there another way to reinstall these applications?

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Full secure erase or a webOS doctor from the palm profile site. (or if you have it downloaded on your 'puter)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varezhka View Post
    For an unknown reason, a large number of my default applications (Calendar, Clock, Camera, Calculator, QuickOffice, Adobe Reader, YouTube, and Amazon Kindle Beta) have stopped working recently.

Since I cannot delete/reinstall these applications through the Software Manager/HP App Catalog, is there another way to reinstall these applications?

Thank you.
    use internalz pro (set master mode)
    browse to /usr/palm/ipkgs there are the default ipks...
    click on which one you need to install...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Thank you, that did the trick!
    I'm glad I didn't have to perform a full erase of my Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    John, you helped me a lot with this explanation. After updating Ubercalendar HD something went wrong. Could not start standard calendar app. By following your guidelines it is repaired. Thanks so much. Erik Van geel