1.    #1  
    I ask for your patience in advance, I am not a tech person. I am a high school mathematics teacher interested in being able to screencast from my hp touchpad so that I may record lessons from home, answer student questions and post to my moodle site for my students if I need to be away for a day, or to provide extra review. I currently do this from the school with my mac laptop and my smart board all the time, using the site Screencast-O-Matic - Free online screen recorder for instant screen capture video sharing., but it requires me to be in my classroom and is not helpful for unplanned absences.

My parents purchased a hp tablet for me for Christmas to be able to work from home on my lessons. Screencast-o-matic requires java, which I have read over the past few days is not supported on webOS. I have not been able to find a suitable replacement. I have spoken with HP and they were no help, nor were any of the computer stores/repair shops locally.

1)I need a screencasting site/software that I can use to video exactly what I am writing on my tablet, and record audio at the same time. I need to be able to then export the video to my moodle site, preferably as flash, but I believe I can use other formats.

2) Is there a way to import a PDF, then write directly on the pdf with a stylus, rather than using just draw or the doodle pad app blank backgrounds?

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky_tory View Post
    I ask for your patience in advance, I am not a tech person. I am a high school mathematics teacher interested in being able to screencast from my hp touchpad so that I may record lessons from home, answer student questions and post to my moodle site for my students if I need to be away for a day, or to provide extra review. I currently do this from the school with my mac laptop and my smart board all the time, using the site Screencast-O-Matic - Free online screen recorder for instant screen capture video sharing., but it requires me to be in my classroom and is not helpful for unplanned absences.

My parents purchased a hp tablet for me for Christmas to be able to work from home on my lessons. Screencast-o-matic requires java, which I have read over the past few days is not supported on webOS. I have not been able to find a suitable replacement. I have spoken with HP and they were no help, nor were any of the computer stores/repair shops locally.

1)I need a screencasting site/software that I can use to video exactly what I am writing on my tablet, and record audio at the same time. I need to be able to then export the video to my moodle site, preferably as flash, but I believe I can use other formats.

2) Is there a way to import a PDF, then write directly on the pdf with a stylus, rather than using just draw or the doodle pad app blank backgrounds?

Thanks in advance
    Hello,

I came across your post and wanted to reply. The Doodle Pad app allows you to choose from different included backgrounds and also allows you to import any picture file, .png or jpeg. You can basically import any saved background that you want as long as it's in a supported picture format. Have you noticed this app or given it a try?

Hope that helps.

rrjr777