1.    #1  
    ever since the update the video on youtube freezes,but the audio keeps playing.
    also the grey buffer bar is always well ahead of the red bar when this happens so its not a connection issue.
    does this happen to anybody else? And does anybody know of a fix for this?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer_420 View Post
    ever since the update the video on youtube freezes,but the audio keeps playing.
    also the grey buffer bar is always well ahead of the red bar when this happens so its not a connection issue.
    does this happen to anybody else? And does anybody know of a fix for this?
    i had a similar problem and managed to fix it by clearing the cache, unselecting flash in the options, closing browser, reopening browser, selecting flash in options, closing browser (perhaps not required), and reopening browser finally to watch youtube videos...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by anandv76 View Post
    i had a similar problem and managed to fix it by clearing the cache, unselecting flash in the options, closing browser, reopening browser, selecting flash in options, closing browser (perhaps not required), and reopening browser finally to watch youtube videos...
    thanks for the reply,but it didn't seem to fix my issues
    :'( looks like my TP may need a trip to the dr.
  4.    #4  
    well I think I found the culprit . Uberkernel
    once I reverted back to the palm kernel the freezing went away
    Global Posts
    424 Global Posts
    I am not using uber. Cleared cache, history, cookies, rebooted.turned flash on and off rebooting along the way. Still freezing the video.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem with Youtube running a stock TouchPad 32g with webOS 3.0.5. The problem may have something to do with the embedded advertisements in the flash video. I usually have to skip ahead in a video to get the video to resume although this doesn't always work. Some videos play fine and typically they are ones without embedded popups. Youtube has a "Try something new!" link at the bottom of the page that will take you to an option page for HTML5 mode video as well as some other stuff. HTML5 video works but it isn't a frame rate smooth as a working video in flash player and the resolution is also limited. I think the options you choose are stored in a cookie for future reference. Maybe ISIS will fix this... eventually.
    Pilot 1000 w/5000 upgrade > Palm Pilot Pro w/2meg hand soldered ram > M130 > TX > VZPre+ oc1ghz webOS 2.1 +classic +flash +2.2.4 Bluetooth > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > TouchPad 32gb LunaCE w/cyanogen dual boot > Motorola Bionic ( What the hell was I thinking?)the Bionic sucked > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > BlackBerry Q10 > HP VZPre 3