Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Anyone else experiencing this? For the last 2 weeks I've ha to restart my Touchpad a few times a day. Every now and then certain apps won't work, such as Software Manager, App Catalog...and in device info, the box that says HP webOS Account where my email address shud be is blank. While this is happening, some third party apps will give me an error message stating I'm not connected to the internet, when I clearly am. After restart, all is fine for a while. My email address is list in Device Info, and all my apps work fine. Anyone have an inkling? Oh, and this was happening before the update.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Last edited by Darkgift; 01/21/2012 at 01:31 PM.
    Sprint (9 1/2 years) - Samsung SPH-A460, Sanyo PM-8200(S), Samsung A900 "Blade" & Samsung SPH-M620 "Upstage" simultaneously (2 lines), Samsung Instinct & Samsung Upstage simultaneously (2 lines), Palm Pre & Palm Pixi simultaneously (2 lines), HTC Evo, HTC Arrive:::::. Verizon (since March 2012) - iPhone 4s, HP Pre3...........Looking forward to going back Finally back to Windows Phone with the HTC 8x (iPhone 4s as work line, HP Pre3 to play with). Then the Lumia Icon and the Lumia 735 for work.

I doctored my TouchPad and now I can't even log into my webOS account from it. I'm stuck at the setup screen. It has been this way for me for the last 4 days. I don't know what is going on with HP's servers.