1.    #1  
    usually happens in the text messaging app. one day I tapped one of the keys 20 times in a row before it registered and typed the key. really annoying when youre typing and look up and see it didnt register a space bar or key and you gotta go tapping around to fix it.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    ATM no issues with my OSK.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Yeah, I have a similar problem. I wonder if it's my screen protector causing the issues...
    I had that problem for several days, then I remembered to check Govnah, and I was on an Unknown Profile. Reset the profile, problem solved.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    the unresponsiveness of the keyboard is usually due to the occasional lag in webOS. There are patches that try to mitigate the lag. However, I still get it on occasion. But I love the keyboard functionality in comparison to other OSes.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by christr View Post
    Yeah, I have a similar problem. I wonder if it's my screen protector causing the issues...
    I dont have a screen protector

Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I had that problem for several days, then I remembered to check Govnah, and I was on an Unknown Profile. Reset the profile, problem solved.
    mine is set to the correct profile for 1.5ghz uberkernel

Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    the unresponsiveness of the keyboard is usually due to the occasional lag in webOS. There are patches that try to mitigate the lag. However, I still get it on occasion. But I love the keyboard functionality in comparison to other OSes.
    it did it on 3.0.4 patched to the hilt. I could understand random occasional lag for maybe 1 key press.....but when you can literally tap a key 20 times in a row and not get a response...thats beyond lag
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)