1.    #1  
    SO here is where I am at, I am trying to run WebOS Dr, and have gone through all the troubleshooting tips on the website. Each time I run it it stops and gives me an error saying could not reset phone please see help section. I cannot get it to complete.

I made sure TouchPad was completely charged
    I deleted all previous versions of WebOS doctor off my computer each time I retried.

It gets to about 70% and then stops.

Any ideas guys or gals?
    Hi KScotty,

Check out the following thread if you haven't yet. Perhaps it can help:

WebOS Doctor - 12% Issue - Fixed!!!
    1. Download the doctor version you need from the following link -> WebOS Doctor Versions
    2. Put your phone in USB update (recovery) mode:
    a) Shut down the phone (Remove battery if you cannot shut down).
    b) Start phone again by pressing and holding the power and volume up buttons simultaneously, until you see a large USB icon.
    3. Run the doctor on your computer and then follow instructions.

Hopefully this should work. If not, I am sure others with more knowledge and experience will pitch in to help.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    I'm having the same issue. I posted posted my error log in this thread:

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...s-profile.html

Please help if you can.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    if what sanjay says doesn't work go to the webos-internals wiki how to recover page and scroll down and find the last ditch boot injector
    make sure to run webOS Doctor through your command line... Ie Start Menu/Run/cmd (on Windows), so that if it fails again, you can get the error log so someone with a little more knowledge can help you figure it out.

How To Recover - WebOS Internals

INFORMATION:
    ALWAYS RUN THE WEBOS DOCTOR ON THE COMMAND LINE SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THE CONSOLE OUTPUT WHICH CONTAINS ALL THE DEBUGGING INFORMATION - YOU WILL USUALLY SPOT THE ISSUE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DO THIS: java -jar doctor-file

If you're running Windows, the java executable is probably not within the PATH environment variable. This means you need to first navigate to your java installation folder before running the webOS Doctor. On most systems it will be something like this:
    cd "c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin"
    java -jar <path to doctor-file>

also not that the quotation marks(highlighted) are not actually entered
    Last edited by sledge007; 01/20/2012 at 08:21 PM. Reason: added link and command line instructions
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I just used the web is doctor to update to 3.0.5 since mine auto updated when I had a ton of patches installed.. I just wanted a fresh start to avoid any problems, however I'm having a strange issue....

when I go to settings and device info it says that I only have 23.9GB out of 32... Which seems like a low amount considering I just wiped the tp and then doctored it..