1.    #1  
    Hello all, here with a bunch of issues with my touchpad (3.05)

1. The facebook app is stuck at retrieving account.

2. I had to cleanly reset my touchpad and so I erased everything. Before the erasure, (on 3.04 with all the recomended patches installed) I could go on blackboard and download files. Now, on 3.05 and with no patches installed, I cannot download anything from blackboard (in either browser). When I try, it simple gives me a Resource Manager file that I cannot download. It USED to work, I am saddened that it does not work anymore. Blackboard is invaluable to me as a student. How do I fix this error?

3. Patches still have not shown up ,but I saw somewhere that you can use 3.04's patches. Is this true?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glopez33 View Post
    Hello all, here with a bunch of issues with my touchpad (3.05)

1. The facebook app is stuck at retrieving account.

2. I had to cleanly reset my touchpad and so I erased everything. Before the erasure, (on 3.04 with all the recomended patches installed) I could go on blackboard and download files. Now, on 3.05 and with no patches installed, I cannot download anything from blackboard (in either browser). When I try, it simple gives me a Resource Manager file that I cannot download. It USED to work, I am saddened that it does not work anymore. Blackboard is invaluable to me as a student. How do I fix this error?

3. Patches still have not shown up ,but I saw somewhere that you can use 3.04's patches. Is this true?

Thanks.
    Roll back to 3.04?
    All you have to do is manually add 3.0.4 patch feed so you can re-install your patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    All you have to do is manually add 3.0.4 patch feed so you can re-install your patches.
    Please note that email and Calendar patches from 3.04 will NOT work in 3.05. This is because the location of the apps has changed. Many of the normal System patches will still work though.
    Patches from Maverickz:
    Various Virtual KB Patches with WORKING ARROW KEYS - Updated for 3.0.5
    CALENDAR PATCHES - ChooseYourSnooze and SetWeekView8am - Updated for 3.0.5

I also take custom kb layout requests.

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Hmm .. I never knew this.

So by adding 3.04 feeds in 3.05, the question is, will it work?

My TP just updated itself while it was on idle (and connected to the charger) and after the update, as expected, all the patches does not work. However, I'm still on developer mode and all the patches are still installed according to Preware (from 3.04).

Is this what I have to do? :

*note: it just auto updated itself to 3.05 while it was overclocked and patched*

1) While in 3.05, uninstall every patch from preware

2) Add the 3.04 feeds

3) Reinstall all the patches so it will work on 3.05

OR

Just wait for an updated patches in 3.05 (like what I usually do before)

OR

Run Doctor to 3.05 and manually start all over again, but this time using 3.04 feeds.

BTW, the issue with sound being distorted is still in 3.05