1.    #1  
    Installed Lightty and all of its dependencies, and for whatever reason I recieve a 403 restricted error when trying to access any pages. I can see the index of files if i just go to localhost but when i try to access any of those pages i get that error. I have installed it before, and never had an issue. Anyone have any ideas how i could fix this?
    Last edited by smcbeaven; 01/17/2012 at 09:36 AM.

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by smcbeaven View Post
    Installed Lightty and all of its dependencies, and for whatever reason I recieve a 403 restricted error when trying to access any pages. I can see the index of files if i just go to localhost but when i try to access any of those pages i get that error. I have installed it before, and never had an issue. Anyone have any ideas how i could fix this?
    anyone? I really could use some help here please.

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    could be a bad install, download. Simply go back step by step reverse any installs and troubleshoot as you go. Chances are it might of been a inconsistent corrupted download. I had the problem and just reinstalled after just reversing my previous steps leading up to the problems.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Balooz View Post
    could be a bad install, download. Simply go back step by step reverse any installs and troubleshoot as you go. Chances are it might of been a inconsistent corrupted download. I had the problem and just reinstalled after just reversing my previous steps leading up to the problems.
    i did twice, and i am still getting the sam error, i never had this problem before. I had it installed and everything worked just fine, then i had to doctor my touchpad and now i am getting the 403 - forbidden error. Maybe a configuration file. can anyone help?