1.    #1  
    Updated last night, Preware works but no threads for "patches" and they dont show up in list? Did I miss something?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    They haven't been updated yet. If you enable patches for 3.0.4, you'll see everything again.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Once they are updated (I am patient), will we have to do anything to see them again?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    No, just have your feeds refreshed. It will take a bit longer than normal though. Things have been changed a bit under the webOS hood.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info!
  6.    #6  
    Agreed...lost my advanced restart power button patch..should I reboot as normal and then refresh feeds>?
    3.0.4 feed 'Advanced Reset Options' patch will work in 3.0.5
    Your responsibility etc.. as usual!
    Update for anyone wondering (not much of an update though). "Patch" now shows under "Available Packages". Only one patch showing now "Device Profile Service Override".
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    anyone here know if those overclocking kernels work after the update?

TIA
    If/when patches/kernels are updated to support webOS 3.0.5 they will show up in the Preware feeds. If you're feeling adventurous you can manually install the not-yet-finished-testing 3.0.4-compatible patches/kernels, but that's at your own risk with no guarantee of success or stability.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by na_tra View Post
    anyone here know if those overclocking kernels work after the update?

TIA
    UberKernel 3.0.5-93 is available in the 3.0.5 feeds. I haven't installed it though.
    UberKernel 3.0.5-93 is available in the 3.0.5 feeds. I haven't installed it though.
    I've installed it and overclocking is avail in Govnah ... waiting patiently for the other patches tho...

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Patches are now available on 3.0.5! 63 as of now showing up.