Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By mlove99
  • 2 Post By nollie
  1.    #1  
    Not sure if this has already been posted or mentioned but thought I'd let you guys know as I know it's been thought of as a problem in the past...

With the new 3.0.5 update, you can finally switch cards with the bluetooth keyboard keys! Left/right to switch and enter to focus!

Might seem like a minor addition but it's made me very happy!

Anyone else loving this new tweak?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I was very pleased to find this addition last night. Slightly annoying further keyboard implementation wasn't added, but I'm just grateful for the added functionality.

EDIT: I've also just found that Select All/Cut/Copy/Paste all work using the keyboard! Ctrl + A/X/C/V as you'd expect. =)
    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Last edited by nollie; 01/15/2012 at 08:56 AM.
    TPadDay14Me and sledge007 like this.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    you can dismiss cards with cntrl+alt+delete
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nollie View Post
    I was very pleased to find this addition last night. Slightly annoying further keyboard implementation wasn't added, but I'm just grateful for the added functionality.

EDIT: I've also just found that Select All/Cut/Copy/Paste all work using the keyboard! Ctrl + A/X/C/V as you'd expect. =)
    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I found that out last night too! Having the classic copy/paste shortcuts on the keyboard is great.

I find these keyboard enhancements to be the best additions in this latest update... real productivity enhancers!
    Thanks for the tips!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    It's simply pathetic the up and down arrow do nothing in Just Type results or is that just my dumb keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbyrne View Post
    *giggle*

Is there a BSOD app in any of the feeds?
    Thank you for bringing this change to our attention. I didn't think to check. It is a great addition. I am delighted with the changes.
    Last edited by old_geekster; 01/16/2012 at 11:30 AM.
    **Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!**

As a top contributor to the HP Consumer Support Forums, HP provides me access to the Tochpad at no charge so I may better respond to the questions raised on the Forum.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Euh.. isn't that exactly what this is?

Quote Originally Posted by rbyrne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    It's simply pathetic the up and down arrow do nothing in Just Type results or is that just my dumb keyboard.
    I am not certain that I feel as strongly about the lack of functionality, but it would be great to be able to scroll the page with arrow keys.

As a top contributor to the HP Consumer Support Forums, HP provides me access to the Tochpad at no charge so I may better respond to the questions raised on the Forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by old_geekster View Post
    I am not certain that I feel as strongly about the lack of functionality, but it would be great to be able to scroll the page with arrow keys.
    was just gonna post the same sentiment... Don't get me wrong, it's great that we can now flip through the cards and select one, but I still have to reach over and touch my touchpad in order to scroll down a webpage.
    Quote Originally Posted by lagoldste View Post
    *giggle*

Is there a BSOD app in any of the feeds?
    That's in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Euh.. isn't that exactly what this is?
    No, you no longer have to flick the card from the screen. On my keyboard, I simply use Control+Delete. I don't have an Alt key. This is an addition to the thread, not a duplicate idea.

I just got a keyboard after the update (and selling it because of all it lacks), but all the card functionality seemed pretty basic, intuitive and obvious to me. No idea it was new to this update. #extremelypatheticforacardbasedos
    long overdue. I do hope that page and just type scrolling comes soon though. 3.0.5.1 I'm waiting
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011