1.    #1  
    So I've been trying to install 3.0.5 on my 32gb Touchpad for two hours now to no avail. I saw the update pushed to me late last night, and tried downloading and installing the 38mb update.

It downloaded and tried to install three times, and failed each time.

After restarting my TP...it now says the update size is only 9mb.

Odd.

So I tried going through webOS Doctor, and the "Next" button refuses to become un-grayed out. The first time I installed it it worked up until that point, but now when I try and run webOS doctor another time it says there was an error and it couldn't install.

Any ideas?

I'm running OS X Lion if that helps.
    So I've been trying to install 3.0.5 on my 32gb Touchpad for two hours now to no avail. I saw the update pushed to me late last night, and tried downloading and installing the 38mb update.

It downloaded and tried to install three times, and failed each time.

After restarting my TP...it now says the update size is only 9mb.

Odd.

So I tried going through webOS Doctor, and the "Next" button refuses to become un-grayed out. The first time I installed it it worked up until that point, but now when I try and run webOS doctor another time it says there was an error and it couldn't install.

Any ideas?

I'm running OS X Lion if that helps.
    Don't know if you doctored yet. If you have any patches or themes install, uninstall them. Themes definitely need to be uninstalled but patches are sometimes hit and miss. Some will work through the update and some won't. There is an app in PreWare called Emergency Patch Recovery (EPR) that will remove all of the patches for you at once. I was having trouble installing the update. Mine failed twice also. Ran EPR and the update ran fine after that.

---Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities (a great webOS app!)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    Don't know if you doctored yet. If you have any patches or themes install, uninstall them. Themes definitely need to be uninstalled but patches are sometimes hit and miss. Some will work through the update and some won't. There is an app in PreWare called Emergency Patch Recovery (EPR) that will remove all of the patches for you at once. I was having trouble installing the update. Mine failed twice also. Ran EPR and the update ran fine after that.

---Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities (a great webOS app!)
    I didn't have any themes installed (Turned off Wallpaper Switcheroo) and ran EPR. The file size is still set as 9 mb and the TP says it's unable to connect, try again later.
  4.    #4  
    Bump