Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ozpeter
  • 1 Post By p41m3r
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I removed
    ad blocker
    max blocker
    remove ripple and others now I can't find them in preware. I tried updating feed and no luck
    The 3.0.5 patch feed currently has nothing in it for the patches have not yet been migrated over. So if you have updated webOS to 3.0.5, preware will have no patches to display at this time.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Ty for fast reply, I'm a noob heh
    Its all good
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    I took a photo of my patch list before removing and updating so I can add them back when they become 3.0.5 compatible. Everything seems just as quick and smooth without the patches though (at least to me).

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I took a photo of my patch list before removing and updating
    I rummaged in a drawer and at the back I found this thing like a stick, and ink comes out the end, and then I found some flat white stuff and moved the stick on the white stuff and made a list that way. Call me olde worlde...

Yes, here too it went faster depatched.
    toaste likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozpeter View Post
    I rummaged in a drawer and at the back I found this thing like a stick, and ink comes out the end, and then I found some flat white stuff and moved the stick on the white stuff and made a list that way. Call me olde worlde...

Funnily enough I did the same.. but now I can't find that piece of flat white stuff!

Is the flat white stuff GPS enabled? If so, then use the app 'FindMyFlatWhiteStuff'
    Works for me; you just have to remember to sketch the GPS chipset and its power source in the margin or nearby pages before hand.

Doesnt Preware have a feature to save a list of installed patches? Maybe I misread that.
    toaste likes this.
    Is the flat white stuff GPS enabled? If so, then use the app 'FindMyFlatWhiteStuff'
    Works for me; you just have to remember to sketch the GPS chipset and its power source in the margin or nearby pages before hand.

Doesnt Preware have a feature to save a list of installed patches? Maybe I misread that.
    Yep it does. I did that too. Although when l view the saved list the patches are not there now. I suspect they will reappear once they are available at 3.0.5. But I have a photo too "just in case".

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    in preware add feed ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-patches/3.0.4
    this will add the feed for the old patches' note not all patches will work ,but most wil
    well I ran epr before I did the update to 3.0.5, no problems with update install, then I ran epr again and epr will not run. How do I get patches back ?
    when I go to preware list it shows no patch list at all, is this just till the patches get updated and then the patches will show up in preware?

Thanks,
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozpeter View Post

all I could find is this themed flat stuff my daughter had (purple)....updated the list, but when I tap on a patch on that list after the update (several times) preware won't open....***? Perhaps I have a bugged theme.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer_420 View Post
    in preware add feed ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-patches/3.0.4
    this will add the feed for the old patches' note not all patches will work ,but most wil
    is this worth doing or suggested? Or is it better to wait for the patches to be updated?
    Last edited by willyjay; 01/14/2012 at 09:30 AM.