1.    #1  
    Been searching on threads and I can't get this stuff to work. I sold the TP, I did a Full Secure Erase and it brings me back to the Set Up screen. I want to webOS Doctor it to remove all the Preware stuff I installed on it and have it updated with the latest webOS version.

So is the only thing I have to do webOS Doctor it? i can't even download it from the website. It tells me to log in to the HP website to download but when I log-in, all I can do is manage my account settings ***.

Any help is appreciated.
    You can get the doctor from here:

WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

Look for the one for that particular touchpad. Put the device in recovery mode to run the doctor.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    You can get the doctor from here:

WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

Look for the one for that particular touchpad. Put the device in recovery mode to run the doctor.
    Is it totally necessary if I've already done a Full Secure Erase?
    I'd suggest running the Doctor yet (doesn't take long) to bring it back to full factory settings.

BTW... when you log into your profile on the website where it tells you that you can manage your device, just click on the "device options" button next to the device listed and it will give you the option to download the Doctor right from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rofflesaurus View Post
    Is it totally necessary if I've already done a Full Secure Erase?
    Yes for none of the erases touch the webOS. They just wipe our the settings, accounts, and data you've inputed to the device.

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I'd suggest running the Doctor yet (doesn't take long) to bring it back to full factory settings.

BTW... when you log into your profile on the website where it tells you that you can manage your device, just click on the "device options" button next to the device listed and it will give you the option to download the Doctor right from there.
    Nope. It takes me straight to Account Management.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Go to palm.com/account. Type in your info. And press your Device Options. Then click Get WebOS Doctor and then proceed with instructions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remolten View Post
    Go to palm.com/account. Type in your info. And press your Device Options. Then click Get WebOS Doctor and then proceed with instructions.
    If the device was erased as the OP indicated, the device will be removed in account management, thus cannot select device options that only shows up for active devices in there.