Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree11Likes
    I can vouch for the following patch with fwd/bk arrow keys, working fine: --> http://forums.webosnation.com/attach...ickz_1.3.5.zip Also, you can use Preware to install and uninstall this patch.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    I can vouch for the following patch with fwd/bk arrow keys, working fine: --> http://forums.webosnation.com/attach...ickz_1.3.5.zip Also, you can use Preware to install and uninstall this patch.
    i installed arrows patch on number sides and works fine on 3.0.5 but took a while to "install" around 5 minutes which seemed odd.
    Last night i installed about 10-12 patches and can confirm they are all working fine except one of the ones under Mojo or Misc. I cant remember the name of it but it seems to be new replacing one of the touch screen smoothness patches from before. Starts with B if that helps at all.

But wow what a difference on my Touchpad. The work you guys are doing on Preware is simply tremendous and impressive. You guys are extremely talented and need to be commended on your work.
    toaste likes this.
  4. R42
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    You cna install patches by "force" when you use Webos quick Install instead of using preware from the touchpad.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I included this in the Just Type patch thread, but thought I would also include it here.

I have been trying to get Wifi file sharing to work with not much success and decided to remove all the files it installed including the Optiware files. After my TP rebooted, which took an unusually long time, I restarted Preware and noticed many programs were missing. After going through AUMST safe/basic/full, Preware again listed the programs but still showed 2 patches as installed and when I tried to remove them, I got failure messages. After a lot of bugging frantid about the UberCalendar HD patch, I finally was able to remove it and reinstall. I have not been able to remove the Make It So patch however and here is the log file:

begin

Nothing Interesting.

failed

-1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-make-it-so.prerm 2>&1

Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/JustType.jsjsjs.$rej$

Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]

Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/appinfo.json.rej

*** FAILED ***

mount: mounting /dev/mapper/store-root on / failed: Device or resource busy

Can I just replace the files from the 305 doctor, similar process worked for UC HD, and overwrite these files and then remove the patch and reinstall?

Thanks for the help.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345