Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 85
Like Tree11Likes
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I think they are mostly in Alpha.
    They are now in beta.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  2. alan sh's Avatar
    Posts
    766 Posts
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    #62  
    they are starting to appear now... Many thanks
  3. #63  
    My I ask for the link to the beta feed so I can add it to my preware... I still only see 1 patch in the 3.0.5 feed at the moment... thanks...
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by beggarsoutpost View Post
    My I ask for the link to the beta feed so I can add it to my preware... I still only see 1 patch in the 3.0.5 feed at the moment... thanks...
    Read the documentation at testing . preware . org

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  5. #65  
    posted in another thread but will post here also if this is the right thread for beta patch issues:

    Installed ReadonTouch patch and then download link patch would not install. No other patches installed at the time.
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    posted in another thread but will post here also if this is the right thread for beta patch issues:

    Installed ReadonTouch patch and then download link patch would not install. No other patches installed at the time.
    Sounds like a normal patch conflict. Contact both patch authors and see if they can change their patches so that they don't conflict. There's nothing that the infrastructure or WebOS Internals can do about normal patch conflicts.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  7. #67  
    I'm new and here is the problem with my TP. Of course I used save and restore. Updated to WebOS 3.0.5. all my patches had place holders so I decided to wait for the upgrades. They came about 10 - 15 days later and all patches updated except for one "Mojo Tap Responsiveness."

    I can't update or delete it. This is the message:
    begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.mojo-mojo-tap-responsiveness.prerm 2>&1
    Check for md5sum in /usr/lib/ipkg/info
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/builtins/palmInitFramework2205.jsjsjs.$rej$

    I have no idea what this means. Any help would be appreciated.
  8. #68  
    I got that on one of my patches too. I ended up running EPR to remove it.
  9. #69  
    Or you can replace the file affected by the patch with a stock one from the webOS dr file. You need a way to access your TP (sftp, scp, webOSQI, Palm sdk, or copy the file to the media partition & use Internalz to move it to the proper dir, etc), download the new 3.0.5 webOS dr, extract it (a few levels deep), then copy over the new replacement file. Reboot and you should be able to re-install the patch if it's been updated.
  10. Tomween1's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    #70  
    Just outta curiosity, where do we find progress on preware fix? I have searched, but don't even know what I am searching for, other then preware 3.0.5 fix. Can sombody offer a link to follow?

    Thanks
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomween1 View Post
    Just outta curiosity, where do we find progress on preware fix? I have searched, but don't even know what I am searching for, other then preware 3.0.5 fix. Can sombody offer a link to follow?

    Thanks
    What fix are you referring to?

    -- Rod
  12. Tomween1's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    What fix are you referring to?

    -- Rod
    Hey Rod. sorry I haven't been able to update preware. I have read about the testing, however i'm trying to see if it's fixed or still in testing. I'm not a techie so understand nothing more then update Yes we still exist
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomween1 View Post
    Hey Rod. sorry I haven't been able to update preware. I have read about the testing, however i'm trying to see if it's fixed or still in testing. I'm not a techie so understand nothing more then update Yes we still exist
    Preware doesn't need a fix. 3.0.5 patches are now in the feeds.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  14. Tomween1's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Preware doesn't need a fix. 3.0.5 patches are now in the feeds.

    -- Rod
    I still only see 1

    Should I webOS Doctor and start again?
  15. b2k1121's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Preware doesn't need a fix. 3.0.5 patches are now in the feeds.

    -- Rod
    I still don't have the patches category in Preware, any idea why? Feeds appear to be working. I did use EPR after the update if that has anything to do with it.
  16. rs4ftw's Avatar
    Posts
    103 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    #76  
    so does that "bug" where uninstalling patches for those apps in the first post of this thread exist? i see all patches,etc fine in preware but im kind of confused if patching those specific apps will break on uninstall still.

    i want to patch default calendar view and email view, but will wait if that hasn't been resolved.
  17. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by rs4ftw View Post
    so does that "bug" where uninstalling patches for those apps in the first post of this thread exist? i see all patches,etc fine in preware but im kind of confused if patching those specific apps will break on uninstall still.

    i want to patch default calendar view and email view, but will wait if that hasn't been resolved.
    AUSMT (which is included in all webOS 3.0.5 patches in Preware) is designed to support patches to files in /media/cryptofs.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  18. davidtm's Avatar
    Posts
    564 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #78  
    Are patches for the email app now covered? I can't install a couple still.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  19. #79  
    Before the 3.0.5 update I had a patch to modify the keyboard to include those handy fwd/bk arrows. Could someone please let me know if I can instal, this and include the link to it.
    thanks
  20. jdale's Avatar
    Posts
    554 Posts
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by chesl73 View Post
    Before the 3.0.5 update I had a patch to modify the keyboard to include those handy fwd/bk arrows. Could someone please let me know if I can instal, this and include the link to it.
    thanks
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...w-keys-24.html
    or
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...w-keys-16.html

    Yes, it works. Not sure which I have, there are too many.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions