Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just upgraded to 3.0.5.xx and was quite dissatisfied at first since everything seemed quite sluggish in comparison to what it was on 3.0.4, with ample patches and overclocked CPUs. But I uninstalled and reinstalled following patches and the touchpad is running much snappier now, just like before.

remove tap ripple, Advanced reset options, faster card animations hyper version.

I think the 'remove tap ripple' patch did it for me.

I kept seeing the sluggishness even after I also managed to over clock the cores back to 1.8xx but the speed boost is now showing clearly. My favorite test is tapping the app launcher key repeatedly and fast and see if the app screen pops up and docks back in almost without any delay. Also, the accelerometer is much much better because for the very first time I enjoyed playing supersonic HD game since I bought it. And scrolling feels smoother on 3.0.5.

But I am unable to uninstall Mojo tap responsiveness patches, and also muffle system logging for some reason. Perhaps they are irreversible patches. And hopefully we see an update for these.
    Last edited by billionaiire; 01/16/2012 at 11:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by o_dat1 View Post
    Where can I get the Pandora- Touchpad Patch please?
    See this forum thread: [PATCH] Pan_do_ra for TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by billionaiire View Post
    I just upgraded to 3.0.5.xx and was quite dissatisfied at first since everything seemed quite sluggish in comparison to what it was on 3.0.4, with ample patches and overclocked CPUs. But I uninstalled and reinstalled following patches and the touchpad is running much snappier now, just like before.

remove tap ripple, Advanced reset options, faster card animations hyper version.

I think the 'remove tap ripple' patch did it for me.

I kept seeing the sluggishness even after I also managed to over clock the cores back to 1.8xx but the* speed boost is now showing clearly. My favorite test is tapping the app launcher key repeatedly and fast and see if the app screen pops up and docks back in almost without any delay. Also, the accelerometer is much much better because for the very first time I enjoyed playing supersonic HD game since I bought it. And scrolling feels smoother on 3.0.5.

But I am unable to uninstall Mojo tap responsiveness patches, and also muffle system logging for some reason. Perhaps they are irreversible patches. And hopefully we see an update for these.
    got those two working after a Luna restart and open preware first, then install the patches
    Also I am unable to uninstall (and today update)Muffle System Logging!

This is the ipkg log:

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.system-muffle-system-logging.prerm 2>&1
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.configurator.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.eas.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.imaccountvalidator.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.imap.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.imlibpurple.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.imyahoo.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.location.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.mmsservice.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.pop.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.skype.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.skypevalidator.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.smsservice.service.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.palm.smtp.service.rej

For the other patches (9) remove/update was no error/log!

Thank!

[SOLVE]

EPR fixed me
    Last edited by mrtax; 01/19/2012 at 01:43 AM.
    Can someone tell me what's the best thing to do in this situation:

I did ignore the update request to 3.0.5 a few times.
    All patches and a theme were still installed.
    After putting the TP on the charger (and forgot to ignore the update request) it updated itself to 3.0.5.

The TP still works fine as far as I can tell - but should I uninstall the patches now and wait for them to be updated or should I just leave it as it is until the patches are all updated an re-install them then?

Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by zwergholdrio View Post
    Can someone tell me what's the best thing to do in this situation:

I did ignore the update request to 3.0.5 a few times.
    All patches and a theme were still installed.
    After putting the TP on the charger (and forgot to ignore the update request) it updated itself to 3.0.5.

The TP still works fine as far as I can tell - but should I uninstall the patches now and wait for them to be updated or should I just leave it as it is until the patches are all updated an re-install them then?

Thanks for your help.
    I was in the same quandary. I tried to remove the Muffle System Logging patch and got the same error as posted by mrtax above. Also had the Glass theme installed. My TouchPad appeared to work fine but was very slow.

I decided to uninstall all the patches and Doctor it. Have not installed any patches because none are certified for 3.0.5 as yet. I know that I can add them back from the 3.0.4 feed but read in other threads that this is not advisable.

I did add Govnah and Uberkernal. Also added a custom keyboard (with arrows). Working fine.

I'm patiently awaiting developers certifying their patches for 3.0.5. Until then, continue to enjoy my TP.
    Same for me. Robotek and Angry Birds started working again, but Astraware Card Ace would cause a luna restart after 5 minutes or so.

Hopefully muffle system logging patch will work it's way out.

Quote Originally Posted by hemster View Post
    I was in the same quandary. I tried to remove the Muffle System Logging patch and got the same error as posted by mrtax above. Also had the Glass theme installed. My TouchPad appeared to work fine but was very slow.

I decided to uninstall all the patches and Doctor it. Have not installed any patches because none are certified for 3.0.5 as yet. I know that I can add them back from the 3.0.4 feed but read in other threads that this is not advisable.

I did add Govnah and Uberkernal. Also added a custom keyboard (with arrows). Working fine.

I'm patiently awaiting developers certifying their patches for 3.0.5. Until then, continue to enjoy my TP.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12