1.    #1  
    Ok, so I installed the 3.0.5 update this morning. Had uberkernel running. After the update, thought I'd try out warthog. So removed the non-working uberkernel, went to Preware, installed the recovery kernel. Rebooted.

Now, my Wifi won't turn on. When I go to settings, WIFI, I turn on the switch on the top right on but nothing happens. Also when i go on the top right corner the wifi still says off, after I try to turn it on from there the circle just keeps spinning and nothing happens.

If anyone has any solutions please help me! Is webdoctor the only way to fix it?

How is it that after that reboot, it just went off. Is there a way I can install a kernel without preware, since I cannot use Wifi anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by porphyra View Post
    How is it that after that reboot, it just went off. Is there a way I can install a kernel without preware, since I cannot use Wifi anymore
    Yes you can, but there's also an easier way: it's called Doctoring.
    You may want to reread: Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals
    and other documentation regarding the use of non-stock kernel.
    Tried a shutdown/startup rather than a reboot? Might not help, just thought it might be worth a try.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Tried a shutdown/startup rather than a reboot? Might not help, just thought it might be worth a try.
    Yea, tried that many times. Nothing worked.

Just doctored it. Finally Wireless is working. Now its restoring my settings etc.

What a pain-in-the-***. Oh well, at least it's not a hardware failure.