Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Garrett92C
  1.    #1  
    I uninstalled my theme before updating to 3.0.5 on my Touchpad. The update went fine (I think) and everything seems to work. I reinstalled my theme and everything changed except the icons for most of the stock apps. Phone and Web changed but that is it in the apps tab. Some icons in settings and the wallpaper changed too. I think that the theme installed correctly because I don't get any errors on install or uninstall.

I thought it could be just that theme so I tried a few others with the same result. I don't want to doctor for a few icons and I am going to hang out a bit to see if as the patches start updating things change but I was wondering if anybody else has this. Also, where are the icons located for the stock apps?
    Most of the stock apps were moved to /media/cryptofs/ in 3.0.5. As a result, they are unpatchable. Themes should still work though! They'll just need to be updated with the new locations.
    gaitch32 likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Wow, thanks for the fast response! Only had time to make some coffee before I got an answer.
    I just tried to update my theme back to Grim Glass. And no matter how many times I try, it wont work.

Have the folders for overall theme been moved too?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkmade View Post
    I just tried to update my theme back to Grim Glass. And no matter how many times I try, it wont work.

Have the folders for overall theme been moved too?
    i did this also and it worked. need to reset after placing files in the folder