1.    #1  
    It seems the sensitivity of the Touchstone charger returned to normal with 3.0.5 so when you put it on the charger with the HP case, you no longer have to get it just right on the charger. I did notice twice that when I put it on the charger and turned the screen off, the screen turned on while still charging and was showing the desktop (not exhibition mode). I'm not sure what triggered the screen to turn back on but could have been a new email notification.
    Works with 3rd party cases again, too!
    what about the charging speed on the ts? In 3.0.4., it took hours to fully charge. Are we back to original charging speed?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Seems pretty slow, like 30-40 minutes to get each 10% with 3.0.5.
    After the update I still have no luck charging with my Touchstone. I am starting to think my problem is with the stone, not the TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan_ View Post
    Seems pretty slow, like 30-40 minutes to get each 10% with 3.0.5.
    That really sux t nuts darby the dingbat sipping soup. I know it was not like this when I first got my TS and this was prior to the 3.0.4 update. Everything after that update messed up TS charging speed. At least for the people with the non HP cases, they are once again able to charge via stonehenge.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.