1.    #1  
    keep getting this message even when I restart my touchpad and I have nothing open. I cannot do anything and it keeps rebooting itself. Please help!

Edit - went to the doctor and then upgraded and everything is back to normal now.
    Last edited by beanctr10; 01/16/2012 at 02:51 PM.
    What was the last thing you did before that error came up?

Installed any apps/patches recently? Removing them stops the problem?

Using a customer kernel? Could try to reinstall the kernel.

Afterwards if all else fails, time to visit the doctor.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  3.    #3  
    the last thing i did was take it off my touchstone today, no new patches lately, never have any trouble out of my TP
    check your storage space. Possibly that is running low and TP thinks u had too many cards open.
  5.    #5  
    nope 10.6 gigs free
    Quote Originally Posted by beanctr10 View Post
    keep getting this message even when I restart my touchpad and I have nothing open. I cannot do anything and it keeps rebooting itself. Please help!
    I've had the same issue from time-to-time. Nothing consistent that I'm doing (that I know of). I just chalked it up to app 'memory leaks' as a restart restores the ability to launch many cards.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    in the 3+ months I've had mine, I never had this issue. Until tonight. This box mysteriously pops up 'too many cards etc'
    webOs freezes, and next thing I know, it reboots itself.

mine is stock, no preware or anything. Just updated to 3.0.5 a couple days ago. And all I was doing was using the web browser. I think I had 2 cards running at the time.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    This can be caused when you leave an app(s) open when you put your Touchpad on the Touchstone. Not all the time but sometimes.
    I get this all the time on my touchpad and I usually have 1-2 cards open. Used to get it on my Pre also alot. Annoying. I have to restart it to get it to work. And I have almost no apps on mine. Alot of room. Have not figured out what is happening.