webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > how to reset palm profile ?
how to reset palm profile ?

Old 01/12/2012, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

when loggin into my palm profile with a factory reseted touchpad it starts many stuff automatic (installing apps, etc)

is there a ways to do a factory reset to the palm profile too ?
thomaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/2012, 09:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaz View Post
when loggin into my palm profile with a factory reseted touchpad it starts many stuff automatic (installing apps, etc)

is there a ways to do a factory reset to the palm profile too ?
Well the apps are bound to the account so cannot get those out but the rest, turn off backup on the backup app and do another erase on the device. Settings and accounts will not come back. If you don't want the apps to come back, delete them first and then do another erase. Those apps will be still bound to the account to install later, think of the paid ones.

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
addiarmadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/03/2012, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
Well the apps are bound to the account so cannot get those out but the rest, turn off backup on the backup app and do another erase on the device. Settings and accounts will not come back. If you don't want the apps to come back, delete them first and then do another erase. Those apps will be still bound to the account to install later, think of the paid ones.
Hi, do you know how I might be able to reset my device to factory default? My screen is cracked and not working!
Paulscarbs is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0