1.    #1  
    when loggin into my palm profile with a factory reseted touchpad it starts many stuff automatic (installing apps, etc)

is there a ways to do a factory reset to the palm profile too ?
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaz View Post
    when loggin into my palm profile with a factory reseted touchpad it starts many stuff automatic (installing apps, etc)

is there a ways to do a factory reset to the palm profile too ?
    Well the apps are bound to the account so cannot get those out but the rest, turn off backup on the backup app and do another erase on the device. Settings and accounts will not come back. If you don't want the apps to come back, delete them first and then do another erase. Those apps will be still bound to the account to install later, think of the paid ones.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Well the apps are bound to the account so cannot get those out but the rest, turn off backup on the backup app and do another erase on the device. Settings and accounts will not come back. If you don't want the apps to come back, delete them first and then do another erase. Those apps will be still bound to the account to install later, think of the paid ones.
    Hi, do you know how I might be able to reset my device to factory default? My screen is cracked and not working!