Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ak1229 View Post
    @simon is your Touchpad overclocked? Did you card the game after starting it at any point?
    Not over clocked and didn't card. Just tried both apps again twice, carded and non...no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by SDoo1965 View Post
    Try charging it with the USB port on the very top. The electrons will flow faster with the help of gravity.
    Oh my word! You were right! It worked. I never knew electron flow would be affected by the -32 ft/s squared gravity acceleration. You should teach physics and electrical engineering. Thank the lord I have a Bachelor of Science in EE, but that still doesn't help me with the touchstone prob.

I like your theory though!
    knownboyofno likes this.
    I still cannot print my printer ? Connected to my wireless network all printout come out black ?
    never mind bro fixed it ! thank you so much
    hey bro can i talk to you right now?
    Has anyone else had problems getting links in the email app to work? For instance when I get an email notification from these forums and I try to click the link nothing happens. I can sometimes get it to work if I minimize and maximize the app a few times or if I zoom in and out of the email a few times.
    Patches from Maverickz:
    Various Virtual KB Patches with WORKING ARROW KEYS - Updated for 3.0.5
    CALENDAR PATCHES - ChooseYourSnooze and SetWeekView8am - Updated for 3.0.5

I also take custom kb layout requests.

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I can't see any of my music on the Touchpad. I tried renaming the folder and even deleting everything and reinstalling. Did a reset each time, nothing is working.
    Since upgrading from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5, (32Gb touchpad, uberkernel 1.8GHz, no other patches nor tweaks), my yahoo and google Calendars only sync three months forward and three months backwards.
    I have five different calendars (2 yahoo holidays, google, google contacts, work calendar). All yahoo and google calendars only showed events over a limited period of 6 months now even though if I examined the web calendars, all events were shown (some over a few years forward and backward).
    No problem with Work calendar sync (Outlook WebAccess).

Previously in 3.0.4, all events for all calendars were shown.

Is there a sync option for calendar that I do not know of?
    Last edited by lovemytp; 01/16/2012 at 07:42 AM.
    video on youtube freezes while the sound keeps playing
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer_420 View Post
    video on youtube freezes while the sound keeps playing
    While I don't want to say this is expected behavior, but the same thing can be seen on a computer with a poor internet connection. Video uses a lot more resources than audio to play so it's possible that the video would become "stuck" and the audio would continue to play, the video would then either catch up or if there isn't enough time or resources for this then the audio will end when the video is complete.

The main question is can you reproduce this issue with multiple videos using multiple wireless connections.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    While I don't want to say this is expected behavior, but the same thing can be seen on a computer with a poor internet connection. Video uses a lot more resources than audio to play so it's possible that the video would become "stuck" and the audio would continue to play, the video would then either catch up or if there isn't enough time or resources for this then the audio will end when the video is complete.

The main question is can you reproduce this issue with multiple videos using multiple wireless connections.
    not true, with a poor connection both the video and audio will freeze while the the video buffers.
    p.s. I get 10mb/s downoads with my TP and yes it happens with multiple videos and the grey buffer indicator is far ahead of the red bar
    when typing a new contact in the email app, it will propose emails from the address book, but will force to that email if it looks the same.
    even adding a , or; or enter will resolve to that 'wrong' email address from address book...
    any tip?
    tx
    I just did the 3.05 TPAD update and I am wondering what happened to my battery? I put the unit on the Touchstone last night and this morning it was dead to the world. After several 3 finger resets, the TouchPad finally came backup to the Dead Battery Icon.

It has now been charging on my Touchstone for 8 hours and I am only up to 51%.

I am going to let it charge overnight and see what happens.

I have no patches installed at all.

Anyone else seeing this?

I do have to say that under 3.04, my TouchPad worked flawlessly. If the battery issue continues, I will attempt to rev back to 3.04.

Thanks, Marc
    I have a stock 16GB Touchpad with Wi-Fi capability, no preware or third-party modifications have been made.

Upon updating my Touchpad to 3.0.5, I have been unable to connect to the internet via my home wireless network.

My network operates through a cable modem, which is routed by a trendnet router. The modem handles DHCP, and I have it disabled on the router.

I used this same wireless network to download the update directly to the Touchpad, but I have been unable to connect since then. I can, occasionally, get the tablet to connect to the network, but I am still unable to access the internet.

This happens in all web-enabled applications. In the internet browser, I get an error message saying "no internet connection." I do not get this message in any other application, but I am not able to connect in email or chat apps.

Any assistance would be enormously appreciated!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Odd bug, maybe, with my Yahoo and AIM accounts. Both accounts, 1 at a time, will report that my login credentials are wrong. I go to re-enter my password and it won't accept it. A reboot fixes the problem, until it comes up again a couple hours in.

Also the sound bug seems to be worse than 3.0.4
    Sprint Prē & Pixi, and HP TouchPad
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Previously I was able to visit netflix browse movie titles and add them to my queue, since 3.0.5 the netflix site won't even load.

scratch that. It loads now. Sorry
    Last edited by Carini; 01/17/2012 at 03:07 PM.
    I have two completely stock TouchPads, one with a huge amount of apps on it, and one with very few, and both are experiencing extremely long lag times since the 3.0.5 upgrade. App start times on the order of between 3 and 13 minutes that I've measured, with all apps going completely out to lunch for several minutes at a time, and only the app launcher, card view, and system bar responding to any input.

Both pads are newly doctored within the last 24 hours or so, and have no patches applied to them, only one even has the preware app installed.

Hooray paperweights
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemoney View Post
    I've been getting a "Static" sound to the highs (while listening to Pandora with a 3.5 m jack to a receiver).

After a restart the sound sounded really bad. All muffled and horrid (playing MP3 files added before the update).

Another restart fixed the problem (MP3 file playing currently, haven't gone to Pandora yet) , but it appears more often than in the last version.
    Same static appeared on my TP. A restart fixed the sound.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I have two completely stock TouchPads, one with a huge amount of apps on it, and one with very few, and both are experiencing extremely long lag times since the 3.0.5 upgrade. App start times on the order of between 3 and 13 minutes that I've measured, with all apps going completely out to lunch for several minutes at a time, and only the app launcher, card view, and system bar responding to any input.

Both pads are newly doctored within the last 24 hours or so, and have no patches applied to them, only one even has the preware app installed.

Hooray paperweights
    i have faced the same thing twice. I reinstalled the apps after deleting them. I have given up on webos
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this but the help app live chat feature isn't working. HP knows about the problem and is working on it.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast