1.    #1  
    ............don't install 3.0.5 when you have CM7 installed. Doctoring now...

EDIT: Apologies - would seem it is not an issue with CM7.
    Last edited by duncanjameshill; 01/12/2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Wrong information given
    Installed 305 without any problems.
    CM7 working as it did.
    I guess YMMV.
    also installed 3.0.5 with cm7 installed, havent seen any issue, though i havent rebooted into cm7 yet. What problem happend to to yours?
  4.    #4  
    rebooted to a-triangle-with-exclamation mark. Not seen that before. couldnt do anything with it so had to doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by duncanjameshill View Post
    rebooted to a-triangle-with-exclamation mark. Not seen that before. couldnt do anything with it so had to doctor.
    Wow, and from that you deduct it's CM7 related?
    You must be psychic!
  6.    #6  
    Not psychic - just read about the triangle/exclamation on the website for installing CM7. Not seen or heard of it before so seemed a bit of a coincedence that 2 days after installing CM7, I update webos and get that error.
    It's been there since 20090606. Very common when updates or Doctors go wrong.
    It's the "Yellow Triangle of Death".
  8.    #8  
    OK, apologies for the misinformation. Doctored to 3.0.4 successfully but had Yellow Triangle Of Death again. Now trying 3.0.5 doctor instead of OTA update.