1.    #1  
    I've received my first email from them but no mention or evidence of the credit for registering.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I received it pretty soon, like in 3-4 days when I registered last December.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by matchqq View Post
    I received it pretty soon, like in 3-4 days when I registered last December.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Ok, thanks!
    In average, 2days. Also you can have multiple accounts registered and all will get 25$ codes (which you can use for your initial account). Latest date: 31st of January
    After the first email I got it in'about 5 days.

There was no mention of the $25 offer in the first email, so don't worry. As long as you registered before the end of the offer you should receive it.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks again everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by rioachim View Post
    In average, 2days. Also you can have multiple accounts registered and all will get 25$ codes (which you can use for your initial account). Latest date: 31st of January
    Really? If so I may be tempted to create another account or two. Thanks for the tip!
    Is the credit for US-only?? My hubby signed up during the $25 promo but never received anything (we are in Canada)...
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    The email might just be stuck in your spam folder (mine was). Zinio is country-specific though (due to magazine copyrights), so I used my U.S. address when I signed up even though I'm currently in Canada. I have access to U.S. content rather than Canadian content as long as I follow the link in their email instead of just opening their usual home page.