Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Lithium
    starting up cold without wifi, is that how you do it?

133 stock (uberkernel default 1.1288)
    98 (uberkernel 1.728 on demand)

touchpad without any patches or fixes except for uberkernel
    Woah something is wrong here those numbers sound WAY too high dude. The 133 is atrocious.
    looks like that button didn't make it, or at least isn't at all obvious.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Really the 'up' arrow should now also swipe/dismiss the card vertically of screen! But, "Thanks HP!"
    Ctrl + delete will do that for you. (Something I found out today)

I haven't used my keyboard in ages, I barely remember how to use it. I thought there was a non-just-type way to open things, if there is I can't remember it. Bah.
    Quote Originally Posted by frontloader View Post
    Woah something is wrong here those numbers sound WAY too high dude. The 133 is atrocious.
    This is run with wifi off, yes? I've got the TouchPad plugged into laptop with charging only.

Turned it off, then on again.
    Uberkernel default slows down the kernel, perhaps that is why? I got 144 this time.

Uberkernel 1.728 on demand holding steady at 97.

Uberkernel 1.728 performance clocks in at 79, run right after default and on demand
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Ugh. www.palm.com/ROM

Tried webOS doctor and it can't find the device.
    Device manager shows that there is no driver for the palm device.

I'm on Windows 7 64 bit. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by ikimashokie View Post
    Ctrl + delete will do that for you. (Something I found out today)

NICE! Thank you!
    Duh!

I haven't used my keyboard in ages, I barely remember how to use it. I thought there was a non-just-type way to open things, if there is I can't remember it. Bah.
    Well.. if you 'remember' it, we will nearly have a Non-Touch Pad!

Which Preware/Homebrew Genius is now going to write the 2D-->3D code for the TP Camera, to convert non-touch-gestures (ie. remote but visible to camera) into Screen Action?

Tee Hee!

I just ran my streaming Mp3 audio program, streaming some Death Magnetic, whilst playing Asphalt 6 at full speed, with accelerometer controls. I really suck with the accel controls, but they worked fine. And there's no way in hell that my iPad can do that.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    stickerboy likes this.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Nevermind stupid companies not making 64 bit drivers should be shot. Worked on a 32bit install.
    Hey guys, how about Keyboard Copy-and-Paste, Ctrl-C Ctrl-V ?

* edit: they do work, I was pointing them out, not asking
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by frontloader View Post
    Just updated, went fine btw, used the emergecy patch recovery remover thingy before updating.

Any, just benchmarked mine and got 126, no patches, palm default. Seems decent? Gonna put on-demand 1.5 back on and see how it does.
    I haven't tried those. I was more interested in playing with the card navigation. I definitely remember changing launcher tabs with the BT keyboard, which doesn't seem to be happening anymore. Then again, it was buggy when I was able to do it, so maybe it wasn't supposed to happen...

ETA: I tried cut/copy/paste, all fine w/ standard shortcut combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrewulf... View Post
    Just updated, went fine btw, used the emergecy patch recovery remover thingy before updating.

Any, just benchmarked mine and got 126, no patches, palm default. Seems decent? Gonna put on-demand 1.5 back on and see how it does.
    I'm just wondering where our 73 is that Team Insanity posted a couple months ago.

I hope the scores get into the 60s when clocked to 1.8 and with patches installed.
    mine uber ondemand

1.2. 115
    1.5. 98
    1.7. 89

I can play 720p videos again so I'm happy. All the updates till this one made it slower and slower to the point where some 480p would stutter when in 3.0.0 I was playing 1080p just fine..

btw, has anyone had problems with download speed since the update?
    Last edited by mnm1200; 01/12/2012 at 07:57 PM.
    did they fix the virtual keyboard touch sensitivity? In 3.0.4 it was whack, had to practically pound on virtual keyboard for each keypress. Haven't had time to update yet.
    Ugghh, really missing Thumb Nav after update, other than that, update went smoothly.

I was hoping newer HP printers would work natively without jumping through hoops, but.........get 'er done HP!
    Global Posts
    4,378 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    Moboot popped back up after update.
    Not for me. Anyone know how to reflash moboot? I don't want to re install CM7 altogether and risk wiping Android completely and have to re install everything again TIA.

edit Nevermind, I just figured it out

All you have to do is place only moboot in the cminstall folder on your TP and the run ACMEinstaller. I'm back to booting into Android
    Last edited by JD914; 01/12/2012 at 08:12 PM.
    HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    HP Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by mnm1200 View Post
    mine uber ondemand

1.2. 115
    1.5. 98
    1.7. 89

I can play 720p videos again so I'm happy. All the updates till this one made it slower and slower to the point where some 480p would stutter when in 3.0.0 I was playing 1080p just fine..
    Thing is I just ran the test even with wifi on and I got an 87 at 1.7 with F4. I'm still on 3.0.4 btw. Never had a video issue either so that's strange.

Amazing how what's basically the same software and hardware can produce such a variety of quirks over a large number of devices.
    Ok, now using on-demand 1.5 and scored 107? Can't recall what I got with 3.04. Guess its not any worse.
    Honestly, I think Lithium is completely useless as a benchmark. Two virtually identical runs can be so far apart that i's just about ludicrous. Also, if I'm to believe Govnah's CPU meter, the second core never even comes online during it.
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Honestly, I think Lithium is completely useless as a benchmark. Two virtually identical runs can be so far apart that i's just about ludicrous. Also, if I'm to believe Govnah's CPU meter, the second core never even comes online during it.
    There needs to be some way we can gauge the improvements made in 3.0.5. Unfortunately AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $all$ $we$ $have$ $is$ $lithium$. $Going$ $by$ $subjective$ $observations$ $isn$'$t$ $good$ $enough$.
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast