Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 265
Like Tree17Likes
  1. #81  
    Install failed for me as well...

    Here's a list of my installed patches, in case anyone else with a failed install wants to try to match up to them:

    Obviously this is via Preware, and I also have Govnah and UberKernel installed

    Add ThumbNav Controls
    Advanced Reset Options
    Faster Card Animations HYPER Version
    Increase Touch Sensitivity and Smoothness
    Muffle System logging (have been unable to update or remove this one recently...)
    Private Browsing
    Quiet Powered Messages
    Reduce Minimum Brightness
    Remove Dropped Packet Logging
    Remove Tap Ripple
    Unset CFQ IO Scheduler
    Unthrottle Download Manager


    Any matches?
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdsimmons2 View Post
    Install failed for me as well...

    Here's a list of my installed patches, in case anyone else with a failed install wants to try to match up to them:

    Obviously this is via Preware, and I also have Govnah and UberKernel installed

    Add ThumbNav Controls
    Advanced Reset Options
    Faster Card Animations HYPER Version
    Increase Touch Sensitivity and Smoothness
    Muffle System logging (have been unable to update or remove this one recently...)
    Private Browsing
    Quiet Powered Messages
    Reduce Minimum Brightness
    Remove Dropped Packet Logging
    Remove Tap Ripple
    Unset CFQ IO Scheduler
    Unthrottle Download Manager


    Any matches?
    I have everyone one of those patches installed minus add thumnav controls and remove tap ripple. I did not have any issue with the update. Hope that helps
  3. #83  
    Well ***? Is there any consistency then to how the updates are getting applied/failed?
  4. Toymaker's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    #84  
    My Touchpad no longer sees Any music I have installed.- Not Happy
  5. #85  
    Upgrade was fine for me ...now hope for updated patches soon, I hate the ripple

    --- sent from communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdsimmons2 View Post
    Install failed for me as well...

    Here's a list of my installed patches, in case anyone else with a failed install wants to try to match up to them:

    Obviously this is via Preware, and I also have Govnah and UberKernel installed

    Add ThumbNav Controls
    Advanced Reset Options
    Faster Card Animations HYPER Version
    Increase Touch Sensitivity and Smoothness
    Muffle System logging (have been unable to update or remove this one recently...)
    Private Browsing
    Quiet Powered Messages
    Reduce Minimum Brightness
    Remove Dropped Packet Logging
    Remove Tap Ripple
    Unset CFQ IO Scheduler
    Unthrottle Download Manager


    Any matches?
    I have all except for the add thumbnav controls. I have CM7 installed also and my update has failed twice. I'm running EPR now and also removing uberkernel to see if that fixes it. Btw I manually installed the Pandora patch and keyboard arrow patches also.

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
  7. #87  
    Going to hold off on the update until I hear how it plays with an android install.

    TBH since I've put the Xron build of CM7, I haven't switched back to WebOS... Though I may want to in the future (I like the kindle app better on WebOS). Last time my Touchpad Auto-updated when it was sitting on my touchstone. I certainly don't want this to happen and kill my android install and preware tweaks before they're updated...

    Plus I hate the Tap RIPPLE
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdsimmons2 View Post
    Install failed for me as well...

    Here's a list of my installed patches, in case anyone else with a failed install wants to try to match up to them:

    Obviously this is via Preware, and I also have Govnah and UberKernel installed

    Add ThumbNav Controls
    Advanced Reset Options
    Faster Card Animations HYPER Version
    Increase Touch Sensitivity and Smoothness
    Muffle System logging (have been unable to update or remove this one recently...)
    Private Browsing
    Quiet Powered Messages
    Reduce Minimum Brightness
    Remove Dropped Packet Logging
    Remove Tap Ripple
    Unset CFQ IO Scheduler
    Unthrottle Download Manager


    Any matches?
    Mine failed also. I tried removing the theme, and the installing again, but it still failed. Here are my patches:

    Advanced Reset Options
    Bigger Active Screen when minimized
    Custom Browser Gestures
    Default to Show Bookmarks in Browser
    Just Charge By Default
    Mojo Smooth Scrolling
    No Autolaunch Keyboard in Browser
    No Launcher Button
    Remove Tap Ripple
    Unthrottle Download Manager

    I have also messed with the tabs in the launcher using SubOrbital. Going to reset that first.
  9. #89  
    Took a short trip back to 3.02 to see if url works (that doesn't work in 3.04 or 3.05).
    I'm back now at 3.05--seems snappier and browser cards less prone to slip-sliding away than the wayward 3.02 (but alas link broken and 3.02 could click on links although browser page had ribbon in middle of page...)
  10. #90  
    The 3.0.5 update does NOT break CM7, and CM7 does not break the 3.0.5 update.
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    Upgrade was fine for me ...now hope for updated patches soon, I hate the ripple

    --- sent from communities
    Tap Ripple Patch ver 3.0.4 seems to work.
  12. #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    The 3.0.5 update does NOT break CM7, and CM7 does not break the 3.0.5 update.
    Can you say that 3x fast while standing on one foot?
    gerzhwin and kayphoonstar like this.
  13. #93  
    I got www.palm.com/ROM - pain in the ****
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Can you say that 3x fast while standing on one foot?
    70's Show style: I can say that 3 times fast with my foot in your ***.
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    I have all except for the add thumbnav controls. I have CM7 installed also and my update has failed twice. I'm running EPR now and also removing uberkernel to see if that fixes it. Btw I manually installed the Pandora patch and keyboard arrow patches also.

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    That fixed it. Update is installing now. Noticed that moboot was no longer there so I need to reinstall that also. Thank God I did not have to do an erase and doctor. Oh well, that's the joy and pain of patching.

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
  16. #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by k4ever View Post
    I have all except for the add thumbnav controls. I have CM7 installed also and my update has failed twice. I'm running EPR now and also removing uberkernel to see if that fixes it. Btw I manually installed the Pandora patch and keyboard arrow patches also.

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    What does the Pandora patch do? I have not heard about this one.
  17. hf199's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    #97  
    email update: empty trash is back folks, with new update
    kayphoonstar likes this.
  18. #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    70's Show style: I can say that 3 times fast with my foot in your ***.
    Thanks, my dance card already...full
    kayphoonstar likes this.
  19. c000's Avatar
    Posts
    665 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #99  
    what exactly is the scroll bar in the web browser suppose to do? its not like you can touch it and go to any spot on the page with it. all i can figure is that it just kind of gives you an approximation of where you are on a certain web page.
  20. #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmanpaul View Post
    I got www.palm.com/ROM - pain in the ****
    Me too! Think it will take all night till the apps are automatically installed, and then the patches
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions