Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
    I cant update mine TP over the air its give me some errors
    My installation broke down displaying the danger sign referring me to palm.com/rom

So ist's doctor time $%|!

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    webOS is simply fabulous

TouchPad’s Virtual Keyboard Layouts: http://forums.webosnation.com/member...d-layouts.html
    in isagar2004’s post: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html
    Quote Originally Posted by copystring View Post
    I noticed the stock browser has got scroll bars now.
    That's your patch talking right?
    nDrive finally works
    accelerometer seems fixed
    Autocorrect can be turned off (new right?)
    just updated mine. So far so good!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    That's your patch talking right?
    No patches, stock browser.
    None of my emails are showing the actual contact picture--just the placeholder. Anyone else seeing the contact pictures?

And, I forgot to remove the Muffle patch (oops!). Everything is working fine, though. How big of a problem is that?
    I have the scrollbar in the browser without any related patches, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by copystring View Post
    No patches, stock browser.
    Ah see what you mean. Sorry.
    download/unpack/validate/spinning whatever/pulsing HP logo..."update failed to install"
    Tried 3X, same results.
    From the framework release notes:

A new Sensor API is available for PDK applications; see the documentation for details.

Fixed performance issue with SDL hybrid applications.

Fixed issue causing PDL_isAppLicensedForDevice to fail when app is started with no network connection.

In hybrid apps, the plugin defaults to using only one processor core. Add the line "processors":2 to appinfo.json to allow it to use both cores.

Fixed issue that could cause WebSQL calls to hang.

Full-screen HTML 5 video playback now works in all screen orientations.

Addressed audio playback issues observed when connecting to/disconnecting from the TouchPad's audio jack multiple times, or after waking from sleep.

In Media Indexer, fixed Ogg Vorbis tag parsing to correctly handle tags that aren't all uppercase.

Updated Text Assist UI to allow users to choose whether a double-space will be automatically replaced by a period.

Download Manager now alerts users when disk space is almost full and refuses to download more files.

Incorporated homebrew patch to support binary data in Bluetooth SPP service.

Enyo Framework

WebView controls now have a scroll indicator provided by the system.

Fixed issues causing PeoplePicker widget to not work in third-party apps.

Cross-launching the Camera app from Enyo.CrossAppUI now works.

The enyo.Video kind now takes a "poster" param to show a default image when video is not streaming.

Fixed issue causing spinning text in QuickOffice. Developers are advised to avoid placing their own content inside Spinner controls.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Does Skype video work properly now? I'm at work and can't test.
    And thus begins the quest to copy the new scrollbar code and implement it system-wide.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Quote Originally Posted by toymaker View Post
    Does Skype video work properly now? I'm at work and can't test.
    We fixed an issue where the device would continue to ring after the Skype call has been connected. So yes it works, unless you can state what issue you are talking about without being so vague.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    GuyFromNam and craftsman like this.
    Is Asphalt playable again, by any chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Thanks for the info. Did you try re-installting the vkb with arrow keys?
    I tried running the uninstall post-3.0.5, it failed with an error stating there was a difference in file size, and that the main file couldn't be found. (Much later: This was for the maverickz keyboard, though I figured the same files were being altered by isagar2004's patch/layout, so I used those command line prompts and then installed the osk layout by isagar, which worked)

Reinstall + reboot = still no arrows. Uninstall gives same error. For those interested:

Last edited by ikimashokie; 01/13/2012 at 07:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikimashokie View Post
    I tried running the uninstall post-3.0.5, it failed with an error stating there was a difference in file size, and that the main file couldn't be found.

Reinstall + reboot = still no arrows. Uninstall gives same error. For those interested:

Click to view quoted image
    Must be because of the new key for toggling auto-correction.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    webOS is simply fabulous

TouchPad’s Virtual Keyboard Layouts: http://forums.webosnation.com/member...d-layouts.html
    in isagar2004’s post: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html
    I can confirm that if you are using the arrow keys patch for the keyboard, the update will cause the loss of the arrows. Reading up now to see if this can be made to work on 3.0.5
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Any fix to the camera quality, specifically when using Skype?
    Quote Originally Posted by mivoligo View Post
    Is Asphalt playable again, by any chance?
    Yes, but I set the sensitivity to minimal and it's still not great.
    Maybe I just suck.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 13 ... LastLast