Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Installing. Only removed theme only..... wait for it....
    I got. First thing I noticed is the large contact picture in emails
    *F4 not F14, my mistake. F4 showing as update in preware, I'll be a guinea pig for the heck of it >> installing now
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

NOW I’d like to have an Communities to read app — but reading your posts is also very exciting
    webOS is simply fabulous

TouchPad’s Virtual Keyboard Layouts: http://forums.webosnation.com/member...d-layouts.html
    in isagar2004’s post: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    because i am not going to be the only one to ask, does it break any ability to boot into android?
    got F4 running on 3.0.5 .. for anyone who was wondering.
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Sorry if this has been brought up already, but any issue installing if running cyanogenmod?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmakar169 View Post
    Sorry if this has been brought up already, but any issue installing if running cyanogenmod?
    Works fine for me.
    a couple patches are gone. advanced reset options gone. make it so remains.

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Any feedback for the keyboards in other languages?
    Doesn't log into the browser frame site that I was hoping for (mindbodyonline).
    3.02 was able to do so but a ribbon cut into the page, 3.04 and 3.05 can't press the links at all.
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    After install, Govnah would not recognize UberKernel. Went back into Preware, update list (I have it as manual) and UberKernel showed up with update available. Selected and device restart. Govnah now shows my 1.728GHz profile.

Looks like my email launch with folder view minimized patch is not working but it shows as installed. Advanced reset gone. Not sure if other installed patches and such works as advertised now, but no worries. The devs will fix that soon enough.

Edit: Obviously, I should have saw it coming, but the QWERTY vkb layout with arrow keys is gone.
    Last edited by werkx; 01/12/2012 at 01:29 PM.

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by werkx View Post
    Edit: Obviously, I should have saw it coming, but the QWERTY vkb layout with arrow keys is gone.
    Thanks for the info. Did you try re-installting the vkb with arrow keys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Any feedback for the keyboards in other languages?
    I'm sure there are changes to LunaSysMgr as there are changes to the keyboard, so it's likely that keyboards for languages that have been installed by the user won't work until they are updated.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    from wikipedia:

HTTP Live Streaming
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    HTTP Live Streaming (also known as HLS) is an HTTP-based media streaming communications protocol implemented by Apple Inc. as part of their QuickTime X and iPhone software systems. It works by breaking the overall stream into a sequence of small HTTP-based file downloads, each download loading one short chunk of an overall potentially unbounded transport stream. As the stream is played, the client may select from a number of different alternate streams containing the same material encoded at a variety of data rates, allowing the streaming session to adapt to the available data rate. At the start of the streaming session, it downloads an extended M3U playlist containing the metadata for the various sub-streams which are available.
    Since its requests use only standard HTTP transactions, HTTP Live Streaming is capable of traversing any firewall or proxy server that lets through standard HTTP traffic, unlike UDP-based protocols such as RTP. This also allows a Content delivery network to easily be implemented for any given stream.
    Apple has documented HTTP Live Streaming as an Internet-Draft (Individual Submission), the first stage in the process of submitting it to the IETF as an Informational Standard. However, while Apple has submitted occasional minor updates to the draft, no additional steps appear to have been taken towards IETF standardization.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Please someone confirm they fixed the audio problems pretty please?
    I noticed the stock browser has got scroll bars now.
    chex_bomb and cubeover like this.
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    F yea.. just did the update OTA. I had to update the Uber and set it back to 1.7 again then tried the moviesite I was not able to watch and now I can see it.. wooo.. thanks Meg. Should have been our Gov..
    Im going to wait to see, I like some of the patches and also as to the keyboard, can you just install it again? Curios because i like the arrow keys and nothing in this update seems super crucial to me.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast