Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
Like Tree17Likes
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJChar View Post
    did anyone elses touchpad autoupdate on them?
    No, but twice I've gotten the message that it will update in 10 minutes. Click the "later" button and it does not. But if you missed this message, it could certainly happen.

In both cases it was on the charger, I think this is relevant.

I haven't updated yet but I have removed all the stuff that needs to be removed. So it is ready just in case that happens.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Your device has to have 30% charge to update. If you don't charge it that high it will never update.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    updated UberKernel and upped the Max speed to 1.728 GHz.

Web browsing has never been better.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Wow, 3.0.5 is fast to open up comics compare to 3.0.4, I usually have zip files of 100++ pages and the size around 90MB, it takes me like almost one minute or sometimes time out. After the 3.0.5 update opening the zip files takes less than 5 seconds..

hahaha I am impression and it fixes the accelorometer problem too.. so now I can play need for speed easier..
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    Just updated my wifes TP. It was standard apart from Uberkernel. I de-installed that and rebooted. Then ran the upgrade.

Got the dreaded www.palm.com/ROM triangle. So, what causes that?

I've just doctored it to 3.0.5 so it's back to standard now - but, of course, SWMBO is not too impressed with having to load everything again.

Alan
    I selected to update a clean 16Gb (tinted yellow screen) Touchpad that had no patches or alternative kernels or anything installed, just the default set-up with all HP updates applied so far, and when it restarted during the upgrade I got the www.palm.com/ROM triangle too!

The update ran fine on a 32Gb (clear white screen) Touchpad.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314