Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Just in case anyone is having this problem i have a soloution.

First make sure you have:
    "view hidden files and folders" - ticked
    "hide protected operating system files" - unticked.

1) Put Touchpad in USB mode,
    2) Search ".jpg"
    3) Delete all the ones you dont want. (Select the first image named "AlbumArt" then hold shift and select the last to Quickly select them all)

Much quicker than having to do it in the touchpad
    So, to get rid of the album art in the Photos app, you have to get rid of the album art all together?

If that's correct, this is a very poor workaround at best. Not your fault if it is, of course.

[EDIT] Oops, I commented too soon. The album art is embedded in the MP3 tag.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Not all album art is embedded in tag, it depends on how it was created and what file type it is.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    The webOS music player won't use the album art if it isn't embedded, so may as well remove it from the device. I do the same after transferring it. Not much point removing it from my pc, as Windows Media Player will just re-download it the next time I play it.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Music Player Remix will use the album.jpg if there is no embedded art.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    My understanding was it created its own folder for artwork that is hidden from the photos app. (located in /media/internal/.musicplayerremix) You have to manually download the artwork from the app. The media indexer doesn't look at the artwork in the music folders, so unless Dan adds a service to the app to look for artwork locally, it's not going to be visible to the app.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 05/24/2012 at 01:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbyrne View Post
    3) Delete all the ones you dont want. (Select the first image named "AlbumArt" then hold shift and select the last to Quickly select them all)
    'Folder.jpg' is another that can be deleted as its only needed on Windows machines.

Use something like Mp3tag to properly tag your files. Album art can be easily found and copied from Amazon (or the PC if hidden files are enabled as stated in post #1).