Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    I have used numerous programs to embed the album art into the tag however when I copy the files to my touchpad its really choosy on which ones it will display. When on artists view it will only display 1 in 5 but when I select an artist it will then load the art.

music player remix is my proffered player and I have the same problem with this and it won't load some album art that the music player is loading so I know its there. I have just doctored this TP and currently have no patches on it.

any ideas?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rbyrne View Post
    I have used numerous programs to embed the album art into the tag however when I copy the files to my touchpad its really choosy on which ones it will display. When on artists view it will only display 1 in 5 but when I select an artist it will then load the art.

music player remix is my proffered player and I have the same problem with this and it won't load some album art that the music player is loading so I know its there. I have just doctored this TP and currently have no patches on it.

any ideas?

thanks
    I think you and I are the same person in a parallel universe! I'm having similar problems with my artwork at exactly the same time. I run all my music through iTunes and for some reason my Touchpad will show some artwork and forget about others. I've deleted artwork and reloaded it via iTunes. This has worked for some albums when I copy them to TP but others are proving stubborn and after 2 hrs I've given up!

Hate the way artwork shows up in pictures even though it can be deleted.

My TP hasn't been doctored. Have preware installed but no patches updated.
    Curious did you guys install the 3.0.5 update yet? I know it addresses some media indexing issues.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gortraney View Post
    I think you and I are the same person in a parallel universe! I'm having similar problems with my artwork at exactly the same time. I run all my music through iTunes and for some reason my Touchpad will show some artwork and forget about others. I've deleted artwork and reloaded it via iTunes. This has worked for some albums when I copy them to TP but others are proving stubborn and after 2 hrs I've given up!

Hate the way artwork shows up in pictures even though it can be deleted.

My TP hasn't been doctored. Have preware installed but no patches updated.
    Lets see what 3.0.5 brings.

See my post here to get rid of artwork in photo's http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ut-photos.html