1.    #1  
    Hi, I usually use megavide to stream tv shows and movies. However, as of lately, everytime i try to stream anything off megavideo i get an error message saying " this player requires the access to local storage where it saves the user settings. please enable local storage as without this permission it cannot continue." I have tried changed the adobe flash player settings on the touchpad with no results. Any help/input is appreciated. Thanks
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Works fine or me. First attempt to play produces an error (probably trying to push some
    spam that's blocked by ad blocker), and when the button in the middle turns green,
    push it and 2nd attempt to play, works fine.

ian
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Works fine or me. First attempt to play produces an error (probably trying to push some
    spam that's blocked by ad blocker), and when the button in the middle turns green,
    push it and 2nd attempt to play, works fine.

ian
    Same for me. After the play button turns green you should be golden. I have not come across a flash media site yet that didn't work. I use the TPad like a desktop and I love that. (really cheeses of my ipad2 friends too )
    Do you get the 75 minutes(?) Megavideo viewing limit on the TP? Or is it limitless?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I get the 75 min cut-off