1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a 16gb Touchpad running 3.04.

I have the ubercalendar patch installed.

I used to have my calendars either owned by my gmail login, or shared with it.

Due to a change at work I now have all my calendars as part of google apps, which are still shared with permission for me to change and modify ownership (highest permissions). I also set the sharing in the google app control panel to the highest permissions.

At first I couldn't get the calendat to show any anything but the main calendar for my log in, not any of the other 11 calendars I have (don't ask why it as to be 11 !). I soved that my setting up access from an exchange server account, which seems to work fine, be quick and events are synching both ways.

However I keep getting duplicate events appearing for all my appointments. No matter which original calendar they were entered in they also appear under the HPwebos account. They appear on the calendar as white blocks with black linesm rather than the coloured ones for the original appointments.

I have deleted them all (twice) and turned off back ups - but they all still keep re-appearing in the default account. The actual google app calendars seem unaffected, all appointments are fine.

I'm going mad with it. I rely on my diary.

Please has anyone got any ideas ?

I have also de-installed ubercalendar, re-started and then re-insatlled - no difference.

Please help !
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rege0039 View Post
    Hi,

I have a 16gb Touchpad running 3.04.

I have the ubercalendar patch installed.

I used to have my calendars either owned by my gmail login, or shared with it.

Due to a change at work I now have all my calendars as part of google apps, which are still shared with permission for me to change and modify ownership (highest permissions). I also set the sharing in the google app control panel to the highest permissions.

At first I couldn't get the calendat to show any anything but the main calendar for my log in, not any of the other 11 calendars I have (don't ask why it as to be 11 !). I soved that my setting up access from an exchange server account, which seems to work fine, be quick and events are synching both ways.

However I keep getting duplicate events appearing for all my appointments. No matter which original calendar they were entered in they also appear under the HPwebos account. They appear on the calendar as white blocks with black linesm rather than the coloured ones for the original appointments.

I have deleted them all (twice) and turned off back ups - but they all still keep re-appearing in the default account. The actual google app calendars seem unaffected, all appointments are fine.

I'm going mad with it. I rely on my diary.

Please has anyone got any ideas ?

I have also de-installed ubercalendar, re-started and then re-insatlled - no difference.

Please help !
    I am also having this issue on my Touchpad with the one google calendar my friend shares with me. It has happened twice in the last 3 days now. Very strange.
    Update: It has now done this to all my google calendars. This happened a few weeks ago on my Pre2 and took me about 2 days to delete the phantom events that were now on an "undefined" calendar. On the Touchpad they show up on the WebOS canlendar and there are now 2 or more phantoms of the same event. I have removed my Google account and the events are all "phantomed". Is doctoring the only way to fix this calendar issue?
    Last edited by TimBoch; 01/12/2012 at 08:39 AM.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I am also having the same issue. Did anyone figure anything out?
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Ditto. It is happening on only one of my Google sub-calendars. All other Google calendars are fine. Ugh.
    thanks,
    Toby.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Agendaz has a way to remove orphaned calenar items in bulk. Had to do that with one of my calendars a month ago. This problem has happened to me about 3 times between my TP and Pre2 over the last 6 months. Still no idea why it happens. Just know it is a pain. Agendaz helps though, so thank you MetaView.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    It seems my issue lies with a calendar I use for birthdays, so all items are repeated annually. The issue seem limited to items that are set-up to repeat -- on these I get a duplicate entry the day before, in both my TP and Pre2. My browser-delivered Gcalendar is just fine.
    thanks,
    Toby.
    this seems as good a thread as any to repeat my calendar issue, which has never ever worked on my Touchpad.

I have a google calendar, facebook and most importantly, my exchange one which has all my corporate appointments. All of them give me the "syncing calendar" message when added, but I never get anything showing in any of the calendar views. And I mean nothing - its completely blank. Ive tried removing and re-adding accounts, doctoring, and even creating a new palm profile and nothing has worked. But here's the weird part - I get reminders for every appt popping up?!?! and then I can open the item from the reminder - but they are nowhere to be seen in calendar view. The second weird thing, is that using the same palm profile, all items are visible on my veer?

Honestly, this is the one issue I would LOVE to have fixed for my user experience. Palm support tried, but unsurprisingly, failed to offer me any help. Although strangely they offered me a free printer for my trouble (then rescinded the offer on the same call).
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3