1.    #1  
    Will doing a full erase remove android?
  2.    #2  
    are their any other ways to remove android without ACMEuninstaller?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Preware 'Remove Android' Linux App will do most of it and also then suggests use of 'Tailor' to remove the other Android partitions....
    From this thread:

http://forums.webosnation.com/newrep...eply&p=3260248

Wrong link, here's the right one:

Help Remove all traces of android
    Last edited by sledge007; 01/11/2012 at 07:36 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    No, it will not.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    <threads merged>
    I remember when you first got your TouchPad, and complained about the lack of any "good" apps/games. Naturally, I would have thought Android would have given you plenty of options. A little bit curious as to why you are trying to remove Android.
    Id like to remove it as it came with it installed and i didnt know it or i wouldnt have bought it. It is dual booting with webOS, but i will never run Android. How would i uninstall it without wiping it?I dont have a lot of stuff on it yet, so wiping it wouldnt be that bad though.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I'm actually thinking of removing android from my touchpad as well. Its cool to have all of those apps, but it seems to run a little jerky on my touchpad. I really like the look and feel of webOS by comparison.