1.    #1  
    Hello,

I have 2 touchpads...if I purchase an app on one touchpad, do I have to pay again to have it loaded to the 2nd touchpad?

Thanks,
    T
    If they are running on the same webOS profile, then generally, no.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks sq5, but can you please elaborate. How do I get them to run on the same webos profile? Thanks helping out a newbie.
    You have to "activate" them both on the same profile you want to purchase the apps on. If you switch profiles the apps will be wiped on the device you switch profiles on.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    You have two Touchpads, we are going to call them Touchpad A and Touchpad B.

I'm going to assume that Touchpad A has webOS account A on it and Touchpad B has webOS account B on it. Since we are going to be using the same account on both devices so you can have the same apps on both we don't need webOS account B.

On Touchpad B you want to sign out of your webOS account by doing an erase apps and data. Once the erase is complete you will be presented with a login screen. Using the credentials for webOS account A on Touchpad A sign into the device. Now both devices will be running the same account thus allowing the sharing of the applications.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Once the 2 Touchpads are on the same profile. Buying an app on one of touchpads via app catalog will show as free to download on the other touchpad app catalog. Getting app on one device will not auto install on the other which makes sense.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....