1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I've been trying to buy a few paid apps with the touchpad but I can't. I had previously stored my credit card info and even bought an app, but later I discovered that it had erased the data. So i went and added all my info but the submit button would not highlight and would not submit anything. Help?
  2.    #2  
    Bump.
    In the preferences page is there an entry for a credit card but no data in it? If so delete it and try again. If no credit card in there, reboot the device from device info and try again. Keep us posted.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by glopez33 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've been trying to buy a few paid apps with the touchpad but I can't. I had previously stored my credit card info and even bought an app, but later I discovered that it had erased the data. So i went and added all my info but the submit button would not highlight and would not submit anything. Help?
    hi i have the same problem did you get to fix it pleas help
    Try going into Settings/Accounts in your Launcher. Then tap on HP webOS Account and re-enter your password. Then try to add your CC info again.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel