Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    If this were 140 characters I would tweet it.
    Seriously??? You DO use Project Macaw.....don't you?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    i just absolutely love the multitasking of my pre 2

nothing compares. nothing

NOTHING
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Seriously??? You DO use Project Macaw.....don't you?
    LOL I try hard not to split my tweets into to many pieces....

Project Macaw, yet another thing I love about webOS!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    That is not tied to webOS only. On the desktop side, Hotot (twitter client) has that built-in for a long time.
    That's not what I was saying, was saying I love Macaw.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    so many things I love about webos, and many of them have been mentioned already but I'm gonna list them again

Just Type (or make it so in my case ) - love this, web searches, contacts..its just so freaking easy.

Touchstone for my phone - never search for cables again. just toss it on the stone.

the customisable nature of it - my touchpad looks nothing like anyone elses. and i love that.

similar to the above - i love the fact that webos is the underdog, I love showing it off to people and take great pride in saying "its not an ipad actually". We are the 1%

kalemsoft media player. without a way to play avi's my touchpad would not be used nearly as much as it is. Great app that simply works.

N64 emulator. Goldeneye and street fighter 2 when on the train? ****** yeah!
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    That's not what I was saying, was saying I love Macaw.
    I was just trying to be helpful by pointing out what app does that on the desktop side.
    Here is a quirky benefit for me, given the iPhone annoys me with lack of that feature - I type using roman letters but in my own native language "marathi", which is one of the many languages spoken in India. Touchpad WebOs gives me the ability to quickly save the words to the custom dictionary so they won't be auto-corrected next time I type them. A delight.
    I like a lot of things already mentioned (such as the multi-tasking and Preware), but one of my favorites has to be the interface in webOS 3. The sliding panels are just awesome and intuitive. They don't feel forced. They feel natural. Then, on the hardware side, I love the ringer switches on the webOS phones. My iPhone has one too and it think it is one of the most underrated features of smartphones that have one. It is so convenient to be able to mute or un-mute my phone without even looking at it. One of my friends with some Android phone thought it was the coolest thing seeing me mute my Pre 2 with the switch.
    I use the wave launcher on my pre2 all the time actually. Speeds up things like snapping a photo for sure.
    I like stacks, whether its doing it for me or I am arranging them myself. On the phone that is, touchpad not so much

And it gives me something to play with when I'm bored
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123