1.    #1  
    So I got into trouble when installing Bodhi. I then Doctored my TP this afternoon and everything works OK again. But for some reason, even though Bodhi is deleted forgood, I have low disk space. It says 3,6 GB available, but I have only a small amount of apps installed and that's all.

I have the 32 GB TP with webOS 3.0.4
    I already looked into .palm on my PC but I didn't find any files that were more than 100 KB.

What can I do?
    There's probably still a partition for Bodhi which is taking space away from the FAT/USB partition. If you're brave, you could try Tailor in Preware.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, but last time I tried to use Tailor it didn't let me (see the Bodhi-topic). Ah well, gonna try again then. If I remove the partition, will it be automatically added to the webOS-partition?
  4.    #4  
    This is how it looks like. I don't see anything unusual. Could anyone take a look at the screenshot and see if they see what's ususual?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #5  
    Anyone?
  6.    #6  
    Why can't anyone help me with this problem? Is it such a difficult problem?
    See that User (ext3) entry partition in the first box? That is another partition created outside webOS. Tap on it, in the 2nd box for Select Activity, choose Unmount Partition and then tap on the button Unmount Partition below that. Dont worry about nuking the webos partion, known as the \var, for this app does not see it. The app will then prompt to enter a new size for the USB partition, add the free space into that so that number will be the unused space plus the space the USB partition currently has. This should reallocate that ~20gb space back to the USB drive partition.

You WILL want to backup any USB data you have first just in case. This is not a difficult problem, just requires brave use of certain methods
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  8.    #8  
    Thanks!
    But I see no way to add the unused space now to the USB ???
    Tap on the USB Media partition, does it give option to Check File System button for activity? If so, do that, if i remember it will prompt resizing afterwards. Again reminder backup the USB data you value for it will nuke it. If it does not, may have to unmount all partitions before the app will allow you to remount, converting terminal stuff to app stuff is different so Im getting fog atm.

Since this app is beta, make a post here:

Tailor (On-Device Live Partition and Filesystem Editor) Beta Testing

on the precise steps so rod will give you the best way to approach this without headaches and to pool your results into the beta program.
    Last edited by addiarmadar; 01/12/2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: typo

10.    #10  
    Thank you sooooooo much! That worked! Everything is fine again now!
    Glad to help!

Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Tap on the USB Media partition, does it give option to Check File System button for activity? If so, do that, if i remember it will prompt resizing afterwards. Again reminder backup the USB data you value for it will nuke it. If it does not, may have to unmount all partitions before the app will allow you to remount, converting terminal stuff to app stuff is different so Im getting fog atm.

Since this app is beta, make a post here:

Tailor (On-Device Live Partition and Filesystem Editor) Beta Testing

on the precise steps so rod will give you the best way to approach this without headaches and to pool your results into the beta program.
    Thank you so very much!
    I had the same problem as the OP, I am used to partitioning windows types of partitions, but this was confusing until you posted.
    I have two Palm Pre's and can't find Tailor in PreWare. I'm using webOS v1.4.5 and v1.4.1.1. Is it only available for new versions of webOS? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    @Body Extreme

testing.preware.org

It only works if you enable the beta feeds.