Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I't seems to me my TP battery is draining faster than it used to. How long are charges supposed to last? Mine is draining about %20 each day while not being used at all while in airplane mode. I put it in airplane mode and fully charged it and it took only 5 days to die. This with me not using it during this time at all. Is this right? I use a touchstone charger. It takes 6 hrs to fully charge my TP. Should it take this long?
    That seems rather high.

When I have wifi ON in standby, it drains less than 0.75% per hour. If it were in Airplane mode, it would drain even less.

I also use the Touchstone charger and it does take longer to charge than with the cable. Don't recall if it was 6 hours but it certainly wasn't just 2.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leif View Post
    I't seems to me my TP battery is draining faster than it used to. How long are charges supposed to last? Mine is draining about %20 each day while not being used at all while in airplane mode. I put it in airplane mode and fully charged it and it took only 5 days to die. This with me not using it during this time at all. Is this right? I use a touchstone charger. It takes 6 hrs to fully charge my TP. Should it take this long?
    Are you on webOS or android? Have you updated the OS recently?
    On android wipe battery stats with every upgrade and make sure you do it at 100% charge.
    Battery monitoring is not very accurate in android anyway and unless you have other severe symptoms of problems with charging then don't worry about it.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I'm running webOS.