1.    #1  
    I gave one my firesale TPs for Christmas. It is perfect for them, except for one thing, it can't play games on pogo.com. Has anyone figured out how to get this site to work? Thanks in advance.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    hmm. doesn't look like it uses flash?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    You'd probably need to download the Adobe Reader "app" off preware. Once you get this, your touchpad will be perfectly able to read flash. The only issue is that you will need to get the wireless keyboard. (Sold seperatly) But even with all of these things I don't know if it would work.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Are you still having trouble? Is it particular games?
    I just played on Pogo.com on my TP. It was slow but playable. I know my mother has problems because her internet is too slow. Maybe try their TP on a different network.
    Quote Originally Posted by snackerdoodle View Post
    1. Install the 'Cheddah' patch from Preware.

2. Pair any of the following gamepads with the Touchpad: Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 Controller.

3. Install the 'Swiss Miss' patch from Preware. This adds all the controller mappings and a method for editing them.
    A what?
    a what?
    and a what?

You say preware, but I have never heard of any of that... CM7 install maybe?

And I have always heard that webOS does not have the support for BT controller that isn't based on keyboard input. (unless one of those patches I can't find adds it). I've got beta-patches on, etc 3.0.4
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Had the same problem trying to do Pogo games, seems that Pogo does not have the ability to send down the proper Java script needed for the TP to open multi-player games. Alot of the single player games will open and can be played. You can work around the multi-player problem by using Splashtop, I have this on my TP and have tested it on Pogo and was able to play games thru my Laptop. Also my wife has Splashtop on her TP and is able to play thru her Desktop. Until Pogo desides to fix this for TP users we a stuck with limited games or Splashtop.

Good luck and have a good New Year