Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Hey everyone. I've got a weird issue that just started popping up on my touchpad.

For some reason, everytime I turn on the touchpad, I get a popup asking permission for an application to use Location Services. It doesn't say what app is requesting permission, either.

I bought it new, and have used it since 3.0. Currently running 3.0.4. I haven't installed preware on it, so no patches or anything, and I never installed CM7. It's not causing any problems; it's just odd. Should I use preware to get JsTop? Would that tell me what's requesting this information?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I had the same problem on the TouchPad that i sent to my daughter. I didn't figure out what caused it. If you do, though, I'd like to know.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    get the preware app called jstop and it will tell you what apps are running. Probably an app like facebook or twitter.