Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I just set up my 64GB touchpad that I bought from ebay and noticed a couple of oddities in the email app. First of all, there is a QUARANTINE folder which does not exist on my 32GB touchpad. The second, and most alarming thing, I have just noticed is that all of my email that came in are marked as read. I sent myself a test message, it came in showing as unread, then there was an immediate email synch, and it showed as unread.

Any thoughts? I am concerned that this is a hijacked touchpad. Luckily, I did not do a restore of my 32GB to it, so the only credentials it would have would be my email which I can easily change the password - well that and a bunch of spam that came in overnight.

Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I also just noticed that the email app has a JUNK folder as well - which my 32GB touchpad does not.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Nevermind, I figured out what was going on. When I setup the account on the new TP, it did a better job of picking up my server settings so is now synching all of the folders that exist on my server. The only problem is, when I pick up the same email on another device, it shows as read whether it was picked up and read or not - so need to figure out how to fix that.