1.    #1  
    Well I recently won a brand new 32gb off ebay for 265 and gave it to my uncle for christmas! This thing is awesome!, Now I want one...BUT the cheapest I've seen is 249 online. Are there any other places to get this for cheaper? I went to CL and people are selling them for 250 and up. Thanks
  2.    #2  
    anybody?
    Seems like $250 is about what the secondary market will bear for a 32GB. Some people have been able to snag them for cheaper but it's rare, I would say. I was able to get my 16GB off Craigslist with a Touchstone for $200 and I was pretty happy with that deal.

If you can, try and get a bundle with some of the accessories. The Touchpad with the HP case, Touchstone, and BT Keyboard makes a pretty sweet combo if you can get it.
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    They arent any cheaper at the moment. Check here in the For Sale Columns or Just keep Checking ebay. Highly Doubtful they are going to get any cheaper and possibley higher. About three hundred is average nowaday.
  5.    #5  
    COOL! Thanks!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    Seems like $250 is about what the secondary market will bear for a 32GB. Some people have been able to snag them for cheaper but it's rare, I would say. I was able to get my 16GB off Craigslist with a Touchstone for $200 and I was pretty happy with that deal.

If you can, try and get a bundle with some of the accessories. The Touchpad with the HP case, Touchstone, and BT Keyboard makes a pretty sweet combo if you can get it.
    have you had any problems with your TP?
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    only problem I've had with mine that I got from the Developers program is that they(HP) stopped anymore productions of new products! Idiots they are! I like my TP its just I haven't found a proper use for it other than trying to make my app
    have you had any problems with your TP?

I really haven't. Mine has been in daily use at our house since I got it in November. My wife likes it for jungle jewels and light web surfing. My 3yr old girl loves it for swingworm and angry birds, along with doodle fit and amd memory. I like it cause I can do all of the above, have a split keyboard option courtesy of maverickz, and be able to vpn in to work and rdp to my workstation and servers via the remote desktop connection app.

My next project is to set up a media streaming server and play around with that. Only thing I wouldn't mind seeing would be some high quality educational apps for the preschooler. Haven't found a letters & numbers tracing app I really like yet, but in webOS' defense, I couldn't find one I liked in android marketplace either. I had CM7.1 latest on here but got rid of it. I'll try CM9 when it comes out, but I prefer webOS. Oh, and the webkit browser could use a major kick in the **** (webOS open source cannot come out soon enough).

To me, webOS has the best balance of the customizability of android, with some of the polish and ease of use of iOS. Apps aren't the be all and end all of a budget tablet, and the Touchpad is accidentally the best bargain tablet out there.

Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Looking to unload a Touchpad, Pre3, and three touchstones if anyone is intrested!
    Don't know if it is still going but Best Buy had 32g bundled with purchase of HP computer for 150.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twstrickland View Post
    Looking to unload a Touchpad, Pre3, and three touchstones if anyone is intrested!
    I'm looking and needing to buy, but not until February. Damnit. that's when I get my school loan disbursement. So until then I'm hoping and praying they still available somewhere at that time.