Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Grabber5.0
  1.    #1  
    I've got it downloading right now.

I was one who got a TP (rocking 3.0) for Christmas, but was flummoxed by the lack of an available update.

Just wanted to let everyone know.
    Yep, my update check pulled in the availability, so its happening now. Hopefully, there will be no major issues.

Update: Took about 45 min and, so far everything going well. I'm still checking things out, so far so good.
    Last edited by 3Sheets; 12/28/2011 at 10:37 PM. Reason: update
    Sweet! Thats good news, really didn't want to have to dr. it. Downloading now!
    i told ya'all it'd be fixed when some people were checking in after christmas :P
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    so what changes does it offer?
  6.    #6  
    Adds the calculator, seems a little zippier and smoother, and it said something about making it easier to find apps in the App Catalog.

Oh yeah, and you get QuickOfficeHD, which lets you create docs & spreadsheets. Nice!

And it mentioned other improvements, but I haven't played around with it a whole lot since I did the update.
    So are you going to stop telling us to put down our TouchPads now? Hehe!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Picked up a new in the box 32gb Wifi TP yesterday from a Craigslist ad in Cincinnati. Pleasantly surprised that the OTA update was available.

As a iPad user from day #1 I have to admit the TP could have been an iPad contender if HP had stayed the course.
    hello everyone
    does anyone know when update 3.05 is coming out?
    How can i install this update and not have the 12% problems? I had that problem last night and it took me 3 hours to get it unbricked.
    Settings->System Updates
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Settings->System Updates

That's how I did it the first time and the screen eventually read 'palm.com/rom'. This caused me to use the doctor.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    So are you going to stop telling us to put down our TouchPads now? Hehe!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    LOL! I was really hoping that thread was forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by katefields View Post
    LOL! I was really hoping that thread was forgotten.
    Oh, uh, sorry!
    Rnp likes this.
    *** HP? :O Every single day one more problem, I just downgarade my TP to 3.0.0 and now I can not update it to 3.0.4! Whay? Whay we cant have device that will funcional normaly and solid. We all know that HP ruined WebOS but...whay they just stop caring about users! Im not a Apple fan but one thing I realy like is that they care about users and inform them! Damn HP!
    But 'damn' HP/Palm also provide you with 'webOS Doctor' - 3.0.4 to update from a Mac/PC with.

Informed.

*** HP? :O Every single day one more problem, I just downgarade my TP to 3.0.0 and now I can not update it to 3.0.4! Whay? Whay we cant have device that will funcional normaly and solid. We all know that HP ruined WebOS but...whay they just stop caring about users! Im not a Apple fan but one thing I realy like is that they care about users and inform them! Damn HP!
    Hummm... well... good morning, too!! Can we try to help you anyway?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    But 'damn' HP/Palm also provide you with 'webOS Doctor' - 3.0.4 to update from a Mac/PC with.

Informed.

But, what if I cant acces my PC right now! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by shallemne View Post
    But, what if I cant acces my PC right now! :O

Calm down.. slow up a bit.. and wait until you can access your PC?