1.    #1  
    This might be old news but I haven't found some info on it.

I gave away a touchpad for christmas to my daughter and she wanted sims on it.

I copied my versions (free german versions for pre some time ago) to the touchpad.
    Then installed this brilliant patch from rmausser into the directory.

And all three games are working on the touchpad.
    Kind of pixely but all is working.
    Thanks (again) rmausser.
    I had them, but lost them when I doctored my phone. Seems to be no way to get them back.
    as long as their bound to your webOS account, apptuckerbox should be able to override what device they can be installed on and you can reinstall them that way (as long as their still on the app store ofc)

plenty of phone only apps seem to work when copied over, same applies for touchpad HD apps working on the pre3/etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    I had them, but lost them when I doctored my phone. Seems to be no way to get them back.
    Similar story for me. Very annoying. Spoke to Palm and they were rubbish about it...

I sent mine to be repaired, got a new one back and couldnt get my free versions back!

Anyone find a way you could?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    as long as their bound to your webOS account, apptuckerbox should be able to override what device they can be installed on and you can reinstall them that way (as long as their still on the app store ofc)

plenty of phone only apps seem to work when copied over, same applies for touchpad HD apps working on the pre3/etc.
    Unfortunately thats not true for this (free) games. This was a one time freebee and will not get installed on newer devices.
    if its free then maybe put out the name and see if any other user(s) have it that would be willing to share? tho im not too sure thats allowed, certainly doesnt seem bad if its free and its not modified/rebranded/altered in any way.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    if its free then maybe put out the name and see if any other user(s) have it that would be willing to share? tho im not too sure thats allowed, certainly doesnt seem bad if its free and its not modified/rebranded/altered in any way.
    The apps where free for german pres.
    this thread is not about free software but how to run pre games on touchpad.