Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if I can capture music from youtube direct to touchpad? I know how to do it with a pc and I could then transfer, but just wondering if its possible to do it direct?
    I dont think there is one but It would be nice. Why dont you make an app request?
    musnt be straight forward for the touchpad seeing as the pre3 has a kickass easy patch to do just that, atm i rip them on my pre3, dropbox em and xfer that way to the touchpad.
    YouTube to mp3 Converter

this will convert it online to mp3 and then just download it..all can be done from tp
    Quote Originally Posted by screwby doo View Post
    YouTube to mp3 Converter

this will convert it online to mp3 and then just download it..all can be done from tp
    music converted, but streaming to play... If only I can keep it on my TP instead streaming
    isnt there a patch that allows either stream or download, used to be unless its not been updated, pre3 has it.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Nope, you could exact direct to TP, I only know how to exact YouTube videos to MP3 on computer.
    I use YouTube Converter - ClipConverter.cc .... Download mp3 and many others like mp4 too
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTopFreak View Post
    I use YouTube Converter - ClipConverter.cc .... Download mp3 and many others like mp4 too
    I found this site yesterday. This is really an awesome site. I can convert youtube video to mp4 or mp3 file and download it directly to my TP. The filename and extension will be incorrect, but you can change it using internalz.