1.    #1  
    As the title says, I have 20gigs of free space but when I try to install Assassin's Creed on my TP I get the "not enough space" error.

HUH???
    I'm having the same issue installing a couple of apps (11 GB available). I going to give it a few days in case the problem is on HP's end. If it doesn't clear up, I'll use the Doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Nemesis View Post
    As the title says, I have 20gigs of free space but when I try to install Assassin's Creed on my TP I get the "not enough space" error.

HUH???
    I don't know if this has been summarized anywhere but:

Get to the Linux prompt. Xecutah from Preware or developer mode (see developer.palm.com)

do a "df | more" without the quotes and that is vertical bar

your USB partition /media/internal has space

the /var partition is probably full or close to it. This is where the TP is out of space. I have never seen any easy way outside of Linux to know what to remove from this partition to clean it up other than Doctor the phone. I had a lot of bookmarks that had thumbnails that I removed. If you understand basic Linux commands, go looking in /var. If not, maybe someone can suggest something other than the Doctor
    HP -> Land Line ... Palm -> Pre2 ... HP -> TP64gb
  4.    #4  
    Yep, that's outta my area of knowledge.
    How about test it by put some files (couple of quite some big files) to your TP using USB mode? If it can do without problem then the question now on installation process.
    Quote Originally Posted by billybongo View Post
    I don't know if this has been summarized anywhere but:

Get to the Linux prompt. Xecutah from Preware or developer mode (see developer.palm.com)

do a "df | more" without the quotes and that is vertical bar

your USB partition /media/internal has space

the /var partition is probably full or close to it. This is where the TP is out of space. I have never seen any easy way outside of Linux to know what to remove from this partition to clean it up other than Doctor the phone. I had a lot of bookmarks that had thumbnails that I removed. If you understand basic Linux commands, go looking in /var. If not, maybe someone can suggest something other than the Doctor
    Thank you. I was able to update some apps by deleting some items from the the Favorites screen in the launcher. I'll need to do more culling though.