1.    #1  
    Webos doctor stops at 12%. So i used lots of methods and nothing helps.
    Now i'm trying this:

webOS & CM7 - Adjusting/Premake CM7 custom size partitions - xda-developers

I connected TP and went through the guide step by step, but it seems that "store" doesn't what to be removed:

Code:
    root@webos-device:/# lvm.static vgscan --ignorelockingfailure                   
      Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...                       
      Found volume group "store" using metadata type lvm2

root@webos-device:/# lvm.static vgchange -ay --ignorelockingfailure             
      11 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active

Do you really want to remove volume group "store" containing 11 logical volumes?
     [y/n]: y                                                                       
    Do you really want to remove active logical volume "root"? [y/n]: y             
      Logical volume "root" successfully removed
    Do you really want to remove active logical volume "var"? [y/n]: y              
      Logical volume "var" successfully removed                                     
    Do you really want to remove active logical volume "update"? [y/n]: y           
      Logical volume "update" successfully removed
    Do you really want to remove active logical volume "log"? [y/n]: y              
      Logical volume "log" successfully removed                                     
    Do you really want to remove active logical volume "mojodb"? [y/n]: y           
      Logical volume "mojodb" successfully removed
    Do you really want to remove active logical volume "filecache"? [y/n]: y        
      Logical volume "filecache" successfully removed                               
    Do you really want to remove active logical volume "media"? [y/n]: y            
      Logical volume "media" successfully removed                                   
    Do you really want to remove active logical volume "swap"? [y/n]: y             
      Logical volume "swap" successfully removed
    Do you really want to remove active logical volume "cm-system"? [y/n]: y        
      Logical volume "cm-system" successfully removed                               
    Do you really want to remove active logical volume "cm-cache"? [y/n]: y         
      Logical volume "cm-cache" successfully removed                                
    Do you really want to remove active logical volume "cm-data"? [y/n]: y          
      Logical volume "cm-data" successfully removed                                 
      Volume group "store" successfully removed

root@webos-device:/# lvm.static vgscan --ignorelockingfailure                   
      Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...                       
      Found volume group "store" using metadata type lvm2

root@webos-device:/# lvm.static vgchange -ay --ignorelockingfailure             
      11 logical volume(s) in volume group "store" now active

root@webos-device:/# lvm.static vgcreate -s 8M store /dev/mmcblk0p14            
      /dev/store: already exists in filesystem                                      
      New volume group name "store" is invalid                                      
      Run `vgcreate --help' for more information. 

root@webos-device:/#
    I think something goes wrong here need help.
    good luck with that, i talked to a 3rd level HP tech yesterday and am sending back for replacement. Was having the same problem, stuck at 12%.
    If your tochpad is under warranty , let me know, i have a phone # to a direct USA rep. that will exchange it for you. Then you can sell this lemon and get your money back and buy a Prime!