Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
    my entire family is now set up with touchpads, each in a case and customized with preware tweaks and with android cm7 loaded on
    I bought a 32gb the day after Thanksgiving to give to my wife for CHRISTmas. I had my 26 year old daughter take it home to her house to keep it til then. My daughter used it the whole time she was holding it. She liked it so much that she bought one for her self off of ebay for $288.

My wife loves it too. Thanks HP for a nice CHRISTmas.
    I'm going to bust a "when I was your age" grunt... When I was a kid, I'd get a board game (LIFE) for Christmas and that was it! Man, these days, little kids are getting expensive electronic gadgets and video game consoles. So spoiled I tell ya...
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    I'm going to bust a "when I was your age" grunt... When I was a kid, I'd get a board game (LIFE) for Christmas and that was it! Man, these days, little kids are getting expensive electronic gadgets and video game consoles. So spoiled I tell ya...
    http://home.comcast.net/~gn0me/random/waaa.png
    laoh and kevets like this.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I got my kids (8 and 12) a TouchPad, to share, for Christmas. They really dug it. I still need to setup Skype for them so they can chat with me (as they live with the ex) and their grandmother who lives in TX.

I just put the standard TP case on there and got the Ghost Armor screen protector. Also got them the touchstone so they wouldn't have to worry about charging via USB and potentially screwing up the USB port.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12